(Asano Gakushu) Crazy In Love

Warnings: Manipulation, possessive, and obsessive behaviors.

If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with. If it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking out this book. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You felt bitterness clawing at your heart from the happiness that radiated from the passersby that you managed to clearly view through the windows of the moving car you found yourself reluctantly hopping in as it travelled through the semi-crowded road. It's not that you wished for their joviality to depart from them, but it's actually that you desire to acquire the positive emotion as well. The envy only seemed to grow more as your situation slowly dawned upon you, leaving you no choice upon the matter it seemed when in the end, your disagreement had been easily shrugged off by one of the most influential and charming people of your university.

You were unsure why he doted on you too much, only causing problems on your end. He had been undeniably a charming individual, showering you with gifts, providing warm reassurances whenever you are in doubt, and even always prepared to give you support when he deemed you rightfully needed it so. Despite this, you were clearly aware with the darker tendencies hidden behind his mesmerizing actions that the public deemed to be charming. Even before you found proof of his unpleasant behaviors, something deep inside you always gives a warning for you to never interact with him. Despite your efforts of doing so, you are in a lower pedestal than him.

Fully knowing the influence and power he holds, he decided to publicly ask you out on a date that had been the final wave of your alarm. He was already left frustrated with your rejections through his careful approach that he had enough and decided to go to such means despite knowing that you know his motive. You unwillingly agreed to go on a date with him, wanting to satisfy his perseverance and to be left alone from the peer pressure he had staged when he had invited you. It undeniably astonished you, but you are left irritated with him not easily understanding your disinterest with his supposed lucky affection in the view of the others. 

Reaching the fine establishment, your thoughts about how you reached your unfortunate situation comes to a halt simultaneously along with the vehicle's own stop. You continue to hold your gaze outside through the window on your right, noticing that a few patrons are already inside the restaurant with other passersby walking past it in awe. Gakushu unlocks his car door with your own remaining to be locked where it can only be opened from the outside to ensure that you cannot escape or try anything during the ride. Ensuring that it has been locked, he proceeds to approach your side from the outside before opening your car door for you.

"Shall we, my love?" He requested while presenting a palm for you to take and hopefully let him hold your hand for the entirety until the two of you would reach your table as you sighed before reluctantly placing your hand on top of his awaiting one after knowing that the two of you already acquired quite the attention from others.

Some of them gazed at the two of you as you heard that they found you two adorable and perfect for each other as you present a faux smile. Disliking the idea of being affected if you misbehave, you've decided to let him have his fun while cursing him in your mind for clearly planning all of this scheme just to make sure that you'll cooperate. Your assumption had been proven correct when Gakushu smirked before it was instantly replaced by a smile as he closes the car door after carefully guiding you to stand beside him. You accidentally intertwined your fingers along with his after he affectionately kisses your forehead before leading you inside.