(Asano Gakushu) No Choice

Warnings: Possessive behavior, jealousy, and threat. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Being a close friend of the student council's president mostly has its perks and with you having able to be inside the student council office room, even if you're not an officer, is one of them. The place was flawless, absent of any mess and even dust, perhaps with how shiny and sparkly everything had looked even the cloth covered objects inside. Unfortunately, your astonishment of the room is short lived as Gakushu had soon called you out, guiding you to take a seat in one of the desks he had chosen. Having the smartest student of your class as a free and volunteering to tutor you when you needed it is tied in between of being a pro and a con. Having maintained a good friendship with him, the two of you would often study together, spending more time even right after classes.

Occupying the seat next to him right after he had prepared it for you to do so, you gave your silent thanks before taking out the needed school materials for the session. Lately, your focus had seemed to not be in a good place, tilting away from its good balance and even momentarily disappearing. Would this affect your grades and performance in school? Unfortunate as it is, the answer is a yes and such evidence of the unfortunate matter lies in a piece of paper carefully placed inside an envelope securely hidden in your school bag.

Remembering the item, you gave a small chuckle and light heartedly inform him about it as your session is now coming to an end. "I might not need much of your tutoring session, Gakushu..."

You somberly smiled, writing an answer to an assignment one final time before putting back your pen inside its responding container. As you continued to pack up your things, neatly shuffling and placing each inside your school bag, you were unaware of the trance your companion had been having.

Gakushu snapped out of his staring contest with him the only participant, clearing his throat before calmly observing the notes in front of him as if he did no such actions prior while replying. "Is it because you can finally study on your own? If so, that's a good news, but I'm against the idea of not having a study session with you. If you would like, we can still have it whenever you deemed it necessary."

You abruptly face him in surprise as Gakushu had miraculously maintained his cool and calm facade while following suit in terms of cleaning up his own supplies. You hesitantly nodded, knowing that there's a reason for him to not be able to do so with you the only one knowing, not having the courage to tell him to still relish such friendly moments from him. As the two of you exited the room and approach the parking lot where you two will part ways, you decided to open up a conversation with him with your remaining energy showing by being goofy with him. Spending the remaining time you probably have the chance to do so with him in such little actions and conversations, hoping that it would still be the same, but you had the feeling that it won't.

From being once of the cream of the crop of being included in Class 3-A, now you're one of those the ones at the top might look down upon as well. Knowing that your close friend had quite the passionate hatred or disgust for the E Class students, he would be now just an acquaintance of yours as you thought of such possibility of being treated the same way Gakushu treats your classmates. Passing by the quite vast main campus of the school, you paused in your steps, giving a glance towards the direction of your former classroom before continuing on. Preparing yourself for the quite exhausting journey ahead of you, you also began to prepare yourself for the silent rejection you might acquire later on.