(Kayano Kaede) Sleepover

Warnings: Mentions of stalking, trespassing and obsessive behavior. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Despite the ongoing lesson brought to you by none other than your extraordinary teacher, your mind could not be properly aligned with the sentences he utters along with the occasional murmurs coming from some of your classmates. Not a single word mattered as your mind continued to progress with the horrible thought of someone seeming to watch you every night as you sleep. Your thoughts continued to spin with such possibility as enough evidence to prove your assumption is absent still since every time you tried to make action, the feeling would immediately be gone in an instant.

You immediately tried to snap back to reality and away from thinking about it all over again, not wanting to suddenly attract attention to you spacing out if ever Koro-sensei would notice before you distract yourself with properly taking down notes and eagerly listening to the interesting part of the lecture. Though it really is difficult to just shove off something in the far corner of your mind that had been bugging you off that led you in deciding to confide someone about it. You have chosen to share the difficult to explain the situation of yours to your dearest friend whom you are to trust and comfort you greatly.

The best time to do such meeting soon occurs, being indicated by the ringing of the class bell that informs the students the end of the school day. You were relieved to know that there won't be any homeworks to be done as all of you bid goodbyes to your teacher as he in return wishes you all an enjoyable weekend. You sighed before wishing it yourself as well, catching up with your friend after you had packed all of your things and being luckily not the one assigned with the cleaning duty that gave you the chance to go home early. It was also the same case for Kayano as the two of you soon began your journey together.

During the walk along a partially deserted area where no one would be able to hear your conversation, you revealed to her your problem, being worried too much that you didn't notice her smile faltering as you inform. "I just remembered a dream that seemed to connect with my situation. In that dream, I am inside a room that has a very small amount of light that managed to only light up a silhouette of a standing figure in front of me. That figure would soon approach my lying form before slowly starting to caress my cheek. It really felt real that I woke up before searching up the whole house, but found no one."

Continuing to act normally and having her acting skills to use, Kayano subtly frowns in worry before glancing at you, asking with a question that had another intention other than being concerned about your state in which was her nightly activities being revealed. "Is the figure may be saying something? Is your vision clear?"

You reminisce the said moments, recalling something important such as those before remembering it. "I do hear them muttering, but it's only a whisper. I can't see properly through the lighting and it seemed to be quite blurry that I can't really recognize who that person in my dream is."

Kayano expresses her interest, giving a gentle pat on your shoulder that caused you to face her in curiosity as she reassures with a thumbs up. "Dreams are always like that. Maybe you're just paranoid with being alone in the house?"

"But it really is dangerous. Do you want me to stay the night with you? Something like a sleepover. To get your mind off of it all and it's also a good time since it would be the weekend tomorrow. Plus, there's nothing much to do related to school! So what do you say?" She asked with her hands clasped together, unintentionally having her hold to tighten as she waited anxiously of your response.

Seeing nothing problem with it as you had also done it with her some time in the past and not wanting to have an awful experience of your problem again, you nodded before smiling in gratitude, giving a verbal response afterwards. "Having a companion over might be a good idea. Can we stay up late? I don't want to experience such situation again much earlier on in the evening."

Kayano happily nods in overexcitement, clinging your arm before suggesting as well with subtleness. "Of course, we can. It's kinda the purpose of a sleepover. But we also need some sleep, so having none is not required, okay?"

You were thankful with Kayano's suggestion as she also volunteered to plan out everything, reassuring you that it was fine for her and would only need you to relax and help out a little, not wanting you to worry about any other thing any longer. Caused by her determination to have the night be spent in a good quality time with you, many activities were soon to be done once everything had been prepared very well. Pushing away your worries to appreciate her efforts for you to forget about your problems, you soon joined her in watching your favorite movie that was the first out of many activities for the sleepover.

It was a fun start, letting go and just enjoying the delectable snacks and drinks both of your prepared that are consumed throughout the movie. Different games were being played followed by the movie watching, ranging from some that can be played through a device such as your laptop or computer and even phones to simple, but equally challenging board games that despite the lack of another player, remained enjoyable for the both of you. Caused by it, exhaustion undoubtedly easily took over your system near midnight, inviting her to finally have some rest as you easily let yourself comfortably succumb to it.

It had really been a fun and comforting end to your worrisome day and maybe even a week as the cause of such worries remained the same for that duration. You soon slept soundly, left unaware with the source of your problem lying not so far away beside you. Having someone you trusted made you feel at ease, not having suspicious of having the possibility of her being involved with the current happenings. You might even think that this had been the best sleep that you would be able to have after quite a while, though, you would be proven otherwise soon enough halfway through your slumber.

Despite it already being the time for the two of you to sleep, having you near her was enough for her to be filled with energy to not do so. You were so close that caused her to even more courageous and be risky, knowing that there might be consequences, but she just couldn't help it. It really is difficult to maintain distance, knowing that you might not want to be with someone that does creepy things such as possibly mostly following you as her hobby and even visiting you as you sleep, but her reason behind it? It's because she sees knowing you very much a privilege despite you remaining unaware of it.

Her body moved on its own, letting herself be nearer to your sleeping figure while silencing her breathing in order to properly hear your own mixed with the occasional soft sounds you produce occasionally as you sleep. It is undeniably lulling her gently like a sweet lullaby, but sleeping during such a good opportunity to properly observe you once more is not something she would want to partake herself in currently. She further tries her luck, letting an arm hover on your figure before carefully placing it down. She could feel her heartbeat increasing its pace, wondering if yours would be in the same condition.

Kayano gently squeezes you through her hold, relishing in the feeling of being able to hold you in quite an affectionate position. The soft moonlight that managed to slip through inside the room was enough for her to enjoy the beauty you still manage to hold, remaining unknown of her staring once more. Carefully changing position, she lets a lock of your hair be played in between his fingers, proceeding to be once more take a risk with her further actions to take a small sniff of it as she smiled. Though caused by being overly excited, she released quite a disturbing squeal that woke you up completely.

You release a gasp in surprise and disbelief once knowing the identity to whoever had been watching you intently. Suspecting that you would try to get help despite it being late at night already, Kayano proceeded to gently have your mouth covered with her palm while securely embracing you. You felt conflicted, not being able to return the hug she initiated as she continues to reveal how much she likes you which is quite a lot compared to a normal affection from a normal person. But with all the happenings you had experienced that had revealed to be your friend's doing, you had wondered if she herself is normal.