(Akabane Karma and Isogai Yuma) Satisfying Result

Requested by: SaraTatiana5
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Threat, mentioning of death and bloody scenes, overprotective and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Resting on a comfortable, but distinctly recognized as such an expensive sofa caused by the embroidered designs that were made with such fine materials made you immediately just want to dive within a world of another adventure that such fine pages of a book might bring you. Golden chandelier with almost the same colored flames of the candles that were lit up of it hovered right at the center of your own small, but cozy library. Books of every genre from your favorite authors are neatly arranged by the numerous bookshelves all around the room. Red velvet curtains are being strapped to each side of the long window by your right to let the soft sunlight of the late afternoon pour inside the library.

Having already chosen the current book that you thoroughly liked, you proceeded to continue reading it where you had left off. Being too focused and overly enjoying the story, you had just noticed that it was already starting to get dark outside when a butler knocks on the closed door of the room. Respecting your privacy and not wanting to interrupt you with his call of your name, he just knocked before waiting for your permission and request.

"Louis, you can come inside and inform me about what you're told to." The butler replied a positive answer before gently opening the door, silently creaking and finally gives you a clear view of the blond butler.

Adjusting his glasses with a gloved finger, Louis proceeds to inform you that your father had called for your presence in the dining area. Letting out a disappointing sigh caused by you not being able to finish another chapter of the book, you begrudgingly stand up before making your way to the certain location of a bookshelf to place the book back. You exit the room with Louis following behind, staying quiet and walking slightly behind you. With curiosity, you couldn't help to ask about what your father wants to talk about since it's quite rare for him to invite you to dinner himself.

"I'm afraid he has not completely revealed it to me, but I could just take a guess that it has something to do with two respectable and famous men joining you two after their sudden visit." Louis ended his response with a small smile, opening the door leading to the dining room when you soon arrived.

Before you further enter the room, you adjusted your already presentable clothing and asked Louis if you were presentable enough to meet them all as he had given a polite and positive answer. You thanked him before finally making your way inside the dining area, stopping at your assigned seat.

Before taking your seat beside your father, you politely and lively greeted the three, in which your father is proud for such polite behavior of yours. Proudly introducing you, some of your achievements, and of course, your positive characteristics to the other two people accompanying you for dinner, you had already had an idea of what their objective might be. But what makes you surprised is the blunt way they had announced their offer of marrying you. This caused you to abruptly look at each of the two, making eye contact with both golden hued eyes with just different tones.

You give a tight lipped smile at them, physically expressing your distaste before you turn to look at the man beside you before you reminded him of you unavailability of an engagement. "Dad, I have already taken a liking to Albert. You definitely know him since he had just visited yesterday. He had also asked for my hand in marriage, but you still didn't give him your approval."