(Maehara Hiroto) Wrath

Warnings: Possessive behavior, killing, slightly bloody scene, and jealousy. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Stepping outside the classroom, you're immediately greeted by a certain flirt of your class. His grin that would make any girl fall in love with him had no effect on you whatsoever as you release a small sigh and prepared yourself for what's about to come, boring your blank stare to his excited hues once he sees you sparing him a small amount of your time. And of course, his cheesy pick up lines and other flirting actions which he had been focusing on to yourself had been going on with these past few days as he seems to be so rich in perseverance, considering that there are still other girls from your class or school can easily fall for his charms, he still wanted to get your attention.

"L/N-san? Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" He points two finger guns towards yourself, clicking his tongue afterwards for a sound effect.

"I'm still a student." You dead pan, not showing any enthusiasm and positivity to his actions, but that didn't stop him to continue further as he still has some more back up lines just in case.

"If you were a fruit, you'd be a fine-apple." He stands by your side, gently poking you with his elbow while raising both of his eyebrows in an up in down motion.

"Okay..." You dragged the word by its second vowel, proceeding to take a step back to avoid being touched by his elbow.

He stands in front of you with a palm placed on his chest as you knew that he's still not done with what he's doing. "You know, even if there wasn't a gravity on Earth, I'd still fall for you." He made a small bow and winks at you afterwards.

"You didn't even fall when there's a gravity." You slowly mutter while shaking your head as you thought that he would really let himself fall to the floor, quite oblivious about the other meaning of the sentence as you thought that he literally meant to fall.

"You should tie your shoes properly, L/N-san. I don't want you falling for other guys." He kneels down, holding one of your hands with his.

"Maehara-kun, I don't have a shoelace." You mentally face palm since your other hand is occupied, carrying your school bag as you're already ready to leave, but was met with a small inconvenience.

You're just quite thankful that the others just ignored the scene the flirt had caused as they are also busy with their own.

"How about this... L/N-san---" Maehara stands back up again, raising an index finger and clears his throat, but you cut him off before he could continue to speak.

"It was nice having a good... talk with you, Maehara-kun, but I need to go. I still need some important things to do." You're not quite sure yourself if what had happened earlier was even considered to be a talk between you two, but you really wanted to go since you still need to plan your weekend with someone.

You start to walk away from him, but Maehara blocks your way and proceeds to hold both of your hands in a secured grip.

"Okay! But I have a last question! Are you free this weekend? There's a new café opened nearby and I just thought that maybe you want to go there with me?" Maehara asked with a small, shy smile, avoiding his gaze to come in contact with yours.

You shake your head, declining his offer while slowly tugging your hand. "I'm actually busy during the weekends, especially now that the midterms are coming up. Now, if you'll excuse me."

Finally making your leave, Maehara helplessly watches your retreating figure. His fists clenched tightly as he spots you approaching a certain sadist as the said classmate of his pauses in his step to let you catch up with him. You catch up with a certain red haired classmate of yours who volunteered to study with you for the weekend. Just thinking of the time that you'll spend together with him made your heart beat fast, hoping that the day will not only be filled with studying, but also you two having some fun like going to the arcade to play or even just spending some quality time with each other.

"Karma-kun! My place this Saturday at two in the afternoon. Is that fine?" You informed, casting a questioning gaze to him.

"Hm? It's fine, but you could just texted me, you know." Karma glances at you then back in front again.

"My phone shut down earlier since its already has a very low battery." You showed him your phone after you picked it out from the pocket of your blazer, its black screen reflected his nodding action.

Meanwhile, the person that had tried to interact with you earlier had heard your conversation with Karma as he walks behind until he passed by the two of you. Because of that, different questions drowned his mind as he continues his way towards his home. Did you not like him enough? Don't you like his company? Was the flirting tactics not that good? Does he need to shower you some gifts, which he probably wouldn't mind as long as you'll spend some time with him, the next time he can get to talk to you properly?

But then a dark thought made his across the sea of questions as he starts to thoroughly think about it. You've been hanging around with Karma whenever you got the time to spend with him, which really made him sad and mad at the same time. Is Karma telling you to avoid him? Is it why you're always not in the mood to talk to him? If that was the case, then there's only one valid solution he comes up with. It's not bad to kill others for the sake of someone you love, right? And so, with this certain thought in mind, Maehara prepares a plan to get rid of Karma. The sooner he can eliminate him, the better.

Already knowing that his target will be at your house, he went there the next day at the same time you had told Karma. Standing by the front door of your house, he decided to watch through the window where you and Karma are playing some video games in the living room and seems to be having some fun.

"I didn't know you're such a fast learner when playing some video games, Y/N~ How about you also use that when we're studying." Karma sticks a tongue at you, smirking afterwards, when you had an annoyed expression on your face.

"Hey! I understood that lesson very well after you taught me twice! Thank you for that, by the way." You turn your head forward again, not wanting for him to see your blushing state, but it seems like it's still quite obvious.

"Eh~? Are you blushing?" Karma pokes your cheek with you softly slapping his hand away, glancing at him and denies his accusation.

Someone knocks on the door as Maehara tried his best to keep his real intentions still hidden deep inside him, grinning at you with a small wave after you had opened the door.

You hesitantly let him inside as he immediately takes a seat besides Karma after thanking you. "Can I join you guys?"

He looks at the gaming tools laid on the small blanket on the floor. "Oh, man! I just noticed that this game only needs two players which means one of us needs to be eliminated, right?"

The next happenings went by in a blink of an eye with Maehara blinded by his wrath and jealousy as he continues to stick the knife he had bought with him in and out of Karma's abdomen. The fight held a very surprising result, seeing as Karma, who's very good with combat, got defeated by Maehara.

Blood sprayed on some of your furniture, but it mostly splattered to the weapon and Maehara himself. You were still frozen in shock at the sudden turn out of events. Your eyes locked at Karma's dull ones, then towards Maehara who softly laughed, tilting his head towards you.

He sticks the knife right on Karma's chest as blood starts to pool around the body. "Now that he's gone, you can spend some time with me, right? Maybe you could also go on some dates with me? Watch a movie together and do some stuff most couples do! Isn't that amazing? If I see you hanging out with some other guys again, I'll let them fall to their death."