(Asano Gakuho) Forgiveness

Requested by: luna_uchiha_raizel
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Possessive and overprotective behavior, manipulation, and threat. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taking a deep breath, you let yourself calm down and a smile stretches your lips while you opened the door of your father's office, ignoring the unusual coldness of the atmosphere that greet you, but was relieved when it slowly disappeared when you step inside after you notify the person inside the room of your arrival.

Noticing your father looking up from the papers he's been focusing on earlier, you instantly inform him of whatever you need to say as to not disturb him further. "Father... Is it okay if I'm going to a party of my friend? Almost everyone in our class are going and I'm the only one who's still indecisive about it since I wanted to inform you. I'm really excited about it and I hope that you'll let me---"

Gakuho's narrowed eyes slightly widened in surprise, not quite expecting such request from you, but that was not an excuse for him to agree as he does not want anything bad happening to you whenever you're neither at home or at school where both he and Gakushu could ensure your safety. "Party? Forget about it, Y/N. You need to focus on your studies. There's an upcoming exam, right? You don't want to disappoint me, do you?"

You wanted to oppose his decision, but by the look on his face that held a warning for you made you gulped down any opposition you have and reluctantly agree. "No, father. I don't want to."

Gakuho gives a rare smile towards you, happy to know that you're not disobeying him as he stands up from being seated on his office chair before making his way towards you, gently patting your head. "Then be a good child and obey my orders. You are forbidden to go to that party and focus on studying to ace your exams instead. I'm just doing this for your own good, Y/N."

Releasing a small sigh, you returned his smile with a forced and small one, closing your eyes as you respond to avoid any disappointment tears flow down. "Yes... I understand. Good night."

You hastily excused yourself, managing to gently close the door as you left. You wiped away a tear that managed to escape from the tear duct, sniffling as you did so when your phone suddenly ringed that indicated a new message that had been received. Finally arriving at the comforts of your room, you take a seat on the bed as you'll soon retire for the night right after you read the message from one of your classmates that'll be going to the party.

They asked if you could go as you immediately typed that you couldn't and sent it. They were disappointed with the response and urged you to join secretly and without your father and brother knowing while promising that everything will be fun, not wanting you to not join for there is a surprise all of the class knew except yourself. Their final message finally helped you decide to sneak out for the party without any of them knowing, telling you that everyone will hate you if you don't go and you don't want that to happen.

With a heavy chain trapping your conscience of disobeying your loving father who wanted nothing, but all the goodness and safety of your being, you easily went out of your house after you've successfully excused and informed the two that you'll go to study with a group of your friends and will be back soon in which was miraculously agreed by your father. Unbeknownst to you though, you were being tailed with someone whom your father had entrusted your safety.

"The second perfect student managed to join the party! Guess you're not a goody two shoes anymore, Y/N!" Your so called friends greeted you once you finally arrived at the location of the party, feeling giddy and nervous for the thrill of disobeying.

Loud music blaring through the speakers along with the flash of lights that had the same rhythm to it. Foods and drinks are placed on a table lined up beside the wall with chairs and benches beside it to whoever wished to take a break from dancing, from the middle of it all where the dance floor is at.

One of them secretly smirks evilly when your presence is finally here, cannot wait for their surprise for you later as she reverts the smirk to a sweet smile while she pats your back after she stands beside you. "I didn't know you're a rebel, Y/N! Though, I'm not sure whether to be happy or worried, but right now, let's just enjoy the party!"

And that was the start of the joyous party with you dancing along the beat of the music with your friends and decided to take a break after a few minutes.

Meanwhile, Gakuho tightly grips his pen once he heard the atrocious whispers of the people around you from the one who followed you. He knew that there really is something wrong with the party and this may be it, with your so called friends planning to humiliate you in front of the whole class for a reason unknown to him, but the only thing that he knows is that they'll pay for it in due time. He gives a final order to the subordinate, telling him to stop whatever they are planning.

As you are silently eating your favorite food that you had managed to acquire from the different bunch on the table, someone approaches you with a cup of drink, urging you to take a sip as the others who are associated with him mentally face palmed, already knowing that he'll be the reason for the downfall of their plan. Finding his actions suspicious, you declined, but he was stubborn. Before the situation could get worse, the entrusted person of your father immediately stepped in after Gakuho give him his orders.

Before guarding and informing the students that they need to stay and wait for a certain someone, he informed you that your father is already waiting for you outside after he immediately went on his way towards the location after he had finished all of his paperwork just in time. Stepping outside, you spotted his car parked directly in front of the house and proceed to approach his standing figure right outside the gate.

You were greeted with a disappointed frown on his face. "I'm so sorry for disobeying your orders, father. I---"

"It's already done, Y/N. You've already disobeyed me and if you wish to do something for me to forgive you, don't disobey me ever again since you had already suffered the consequences if you do so. I already told you, I'm always thinking of your safety. Now, if you'll excuse me, I still have some matters to take care of. I'm glad you still had a bit of fun out of it, though. And don't forget to be the top of your class this upcoming exam, okay? Show them how low they are compared to you." Even if you had disobeyed him, he still couldn't get himself to be angry with you for so long.

He gives a reassuring smile that made you surprised, mouth hanging slightly open in disbelief, but you were relieved and glad that he's slowly starting to forgive and forget what the wrongdoing that you just did. He softly pats your head before he tells you to stay inside the car patiently while he goes inside the house where the party was held and wait for his return in which you have no plan in disobeying his order again. Stepping inside the establishment, the students stopped whatever they're doing along with the music which was replaced by an unnerving silence.

His eyes seemed to glow a dangerous purplish hue as his usual calm facade was successfully hiding away any annoyance and anger he's currently feeling. He smiled, his usual fake and small one, that seemed so cold that the students felt a bucket of ice had just been poured down to each of them. Gakuho narrows his eyes to each of them, prolonging his stare to the five students who are responsible for the humiliation plan of theirs. Some almost release a sigh of relief once he starts to speak, but after remembering their situation, they deemed that it's only the calm before the storm and therefore should not be relieved to.

"You call yourselves the best among the other students that doesn't belong to your class? Is that how you, special ones behave? Are you really that idiotic to do such a thing to my own child? Because of that, you five will be expelled from the school starting now. The others, expect double homework and tests for the following school days. What a disappointment to your parents. Let this be a lesson to you all." He gives a small fake smile, but the students are focused on his eyes that held blood lust in them, but he managed to control his anger and let's just say, your father isn't quite forgiving to the ones who planned for your humiliation as he is towards you.