(Fuwa Yuzuki) Unawareness

Requested by: arashi_wolf250
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Violence, mentions of blood and death, overprotective, possessive and obsessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps it was caused by her undying affection and admiration towards you as she unconsciously followed after your retreating figure. Wanting to see you safely arrive at your abode was also one factor, but the thrill of following and looking at you from afar still left her feeling refreshed. Though such feeling was soon mixed with adrenaline and hatred upon seeing two boys from another class casually trying to have a conversation with you, ignoring your discomfort and request for them to leave. Seeing you getting harassed and be further distressed caused her to soon step out of hiding.

You were unaware with her following you, being relieved with the coincidence to have her just in time before the boys could acquire their objective. Despite being trained under the guise of just regular students, but having the heavy responsibility to assassinate your teacher, you deemed yourself still unable to fight back the two students on your own when they still continued to be stubborn. The boys stopped threatening you, focusing instead to the newcomer. They grinned, commenting about how the more the merrier, but they soon groaned and scowled at Fuwa's next action that indicates her own disapproval.

Her gaze became intimidating with the amount of hatred and murderous intent it holds, glaring at each of the two before she sneakily lands a punch on each of their abdomen. Seeing you stuck with having a problem against them given her energy to make such attacks, giving the two of you time to make your escape as to not let you see the violence she planned to continue giving to the boys later on. Wanting for you to be safe within a comfortable environment of her own along with her own house being the one nearer, Fuwa gently lead you towards the direction of her house with the journey enclosed in silence.

Arriving soon, you snapped out of your dazed state with the remnants of what had happened still fresh. Apologizing for intruding, you followed after her form as she soon directed you towards a sofa of many within the living room.

She immediately expresses her concern, asking tenderly with quite a lot of questions. "You will be safe here. Do you need anything? Are you hurt? How are you feeling?"

Sheepishly smiling at her in return, you make yourself comfortable on the sofa before responding. "Can I rest for a moment? That was quite an experience... though I would be fine soon, hopefully and I'm not physically hurt."

It was undeniable that you being affected with what happened is still clear, causing Fuwa's fury towards the two students to grow. Managing a soft smile, she proceeded to leave you for a moment towards a room, emerging a few minutes later with what you thought as nothing of addition to her.

Preparing for her leave, she soon informs you. "I just remembered that I need to be somewhere important. I'm sorry for leaving you unattended for some time, Y/N."

You could only smile in understanding, nodding softly before muttering. "I'll make myself feel at home, then? Be careful with your journey."

Partially being distracted with your concern and care, Fuwa's travel seemed to have sped up as she had soon arrived at the area where she had seen such disgusting scene as the doers would soon receive their punishment for even getting near you. The two students suddenly shivered when her murderous presence was nearby, prompting them to huddle against the other. Seeing Fuwa emerge from being covered within the comforts of the shadows from the buildings nearby, it has only grown the fear and nervousness the two felt. Their fighting instincts were supposed to kick in, but was changed when they noticed something.

They realized that it was the one who suddenly attacked them earlier with such speed, causing them to back away, spilling useless threats to Fuwa, who still continued her approach while letting them see the weapon she had hidden behind her all this time. The glint of the nearby lighting upon the knife's sharp surface caused the boys to be further alarmed, throwing a nearby trash to Fuwa as a means for her to be distracted while they take the chance to flee. Fuwa let them be, seeing as they are making things easier when they run off to a shady part of the town where crimes are a normal occurrence.

Having enough with the chase and searching, her victims were soon within her view as she immediately eliminate them. With each slash, slice, and pierce of the knife to its screaming and pleading victims, her anger slowly disappeared and was replaced with what she's currently doing to be the right thing. The final satisfaction was brought to her when the two had taken their last breath. She let the knife swish on her side, making the majority of the blood to be splashed nearby. Carefully letting her blazer cover the still bloodied knife of the equally horrendous crime it had been used, Fuwa soon made her way back to her abode.

Seeing the unfamiliar way she had her uniform with a hint of something red and curious of her blazer slinging on her arm that seemed to hide something, you could only assume one thing as you asked upon her arrival. "Was what you were busy with, the boys from before?"

Carefully occupying a space beside your seated figure, Fuwa can softly chuckle in defeat before proving your assumption, proceeding to be worried with what you would think. "You're really observant, Y/N. I'm conflicted between being impressed or worried with you knowing the truth. You might now see me as someone who's weird and creepy."

Knowing that she went through such lengths for you undeniably brought butterflies to fly freely within your stomach figuratively. Equally being not quite thinking straight, you only see her horrid actions as something positive that you soon inform her about it.

"That was sweet of you, Yuzuki." You dreamily uttered, sighing in content with a palm on your chest as hearing her name from you caused her to be astounded, furthermore with your positive outlook of her actions.

She inquires back in return for confirmation. "Y-Yuzuki? And sweet?! You see me as someone sweet? You're not weirded out by it?"

You could only softly grin, placing a hand on top of hers. "Why would I be weirded out with someone I really like? And besides, I very much appreciate your kindness and care from earlier. Please allow me to show my thanks?" You gently inquired, not wanting to make her more nervous than what you view her to be in such state.

Fuwa remained frozen with your revelation, staring at you with widened eyes in surprise and mouth slightly agape. You waited patiently for her response that was soon given with a meek nod, anticipating the said showing of gratitude as you carefully let your lips meet with her own.

Such fluff and with a hint of new blooming intimacy between the two of you had caused Fuwa to be instantly driven by it. Releasing each other from the sweet kiss caused her to also be breathless, softly whispering how much she loves you in return. Realizing her slipped up confession caused her to be flustered, shying away from your surprised gaze. It soon turned soft and loving, gently caressing her cheek while making her face you again. With equal passion, you also expressed your mutual affections for her, giving her the courage and determination to capture your lips against her own once more.