(Fuwa Yuzuki) Victory Plan

Requested by: arashi_wolf250
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Overprotective and possessive behaviors, jealousy, and mentions of killing and bloody scenes. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

As you were finally finished with your work by painting the last stroke of the tiniest detail that still held a big impact to the overall result of the painting, your best friend suddenly came up behind you and lets you be showered with her enthusiasm as she compliments your painting with her eyes widen in amazement. "You're so creative, Y/N! That's such an amazing artwork!"

You give her a grin before saying your thanks while glancing at her own artwork. "Thank you, Yuzuki! Yours is cool too! You and Okano-san really did a good job in making it."

You gave a thumbs up to her before directing it to your partner as a sign for a good job.

"I wish that we're partners instead..." Fuwa whispered as she looked at you and Sugaya, clearly having fun during the time when you made the small task Koro-sensei had given to each pair of the class.

"Did you say something?" You asked when you heard her quietly mutter something, but wasn't able to fully understand it because of its minimum volume.

Fuwa frantically waves both of her hands before pointing a thumb to her partner. "It's nothing. I'll help Okano clean up our artwork."

She waved goodbye at you before helping out her partner, leaving you to also help Sugaya, unaware of the saddened gaze your former companion gave you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"The accuracy with your shot earlier was amazing." Chiba said his words of amazement, giving you a small smile after you greeted him and Rinka when they went towards you after you had successfully hit your target.

You proceed to stand back up properly again from your firing position as Rinka was the next one to speak next. "You're improving each practice. How determined of you, Y/N."

Even with a straight face, you could already tell that she was also proud and amazed by your improved skill that made you feel almost nervous and embarrassed from such compliments, but thankful nonetheless as you said. "Thank you. You two are the best when it comes to teaching me the basics with it."

Noticing that you are finally done, but ignoring your two companions, Fuwa appears beside you while slinging an arm around your shoulder while excitedly exclaiming. "Y/N! Let's partner up with knife work! Karasuma-sensei told us that we could choose a partner for the next activity."

Both Chiba and Rinka left afterwards, deciding to partner up for the said activity while you went on with Fuwa. It seemed like you had not only improved with your shooting skills, but also with your close range combat. The evidence is being revealed right in front of you where Fuwa is currently lying on the grassy field after you successfully deflected her attack and delivered your own offense. After the activity, Fuwa soon found herself looking at your figure from afar, laughing and happily chatting away with three of your classmates.

"Y/N really is popular with Sugaya-kun, Chiba-kun, and Rinka-san." Toka said when she noticed Fuwa's gaze.

Fuwa smiled sadly before replying. "It seems like it... I wish I could hang out with Y/N more."