(Asano Gakushu) Request Not Granted

Warnings: Manipulation, misleading, captivity, outbursts, conflict, obsessive, overprotective and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with. If it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking out this book. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your giddiness could be easily viewed by your lovely companions that continued to traverse from one room to another within your grand abode for them to acquire their objective of the day to keep the establishment clean and organized just the way the head of the house likes it. The said individual had been the source of your eagerness to await his return from his profession that you found amazing of him to do so since he was able to give you everything you need and want no matter how expensive it is, though you would never cross such line. Hoping that he would also grant your request you've thoroughly longed for, you eagerly awaited his arrival.

A trusted servant remained observing you from a distance, presenting her caring features while easily handling her unease with your fondness of the outside through your expectant gazing of the limited view of the said location. Cleanly suited butlers soon emerged from the former tasks, lining up on the main pathway that leads to the main door of the abode as their master's vehicle slowly makes an approach that halts your further waiting. You released your glee through a pleasant noise, gripping the long curtain beside you furthermore as your other palm touches the glass that remains a part of the overall boundary between you and the outside.

Looking at Nana to mutely share your excitement, she gave a supporting nod in response as you followed it with a grin before dreamily gazing at the approaching figure of your husband, though you are quick to be distracted by his surroundings. "He's finally here. I hope that he'll agree..."

Preparing to make a lovely greeting to the new arrival, you continue to stand patiently, but eagerly near the entrance of your extravagant abode while letting him view your grin and overall pleased expression to finally see him through the an area of one of the many tall glass windows that are currently uncovered. Quite the opposite of your pleased reaction, Nana felt subtle regret with letting you go on with your request, hoping that Gakushu will understand why she did so for the sake of remaining to have your trust in return to have a secure control over you as well. Reassured that there's still a backup plan, she remains calm while watching the interaction.

Finally making his entrance, you immediately hug your husband while exclaiming your greeting before giving him a sweet kiss. His response became muffled once both of your lips touched as his own tugged upwards upon feeling your smile through the action. Gakushu's mood immediately brightens up after having quite a tiring day outside, though he became cautious as he knew that you're being extra sweet because you would want to request something. Having been proud of himself for fulfilling almost any request you might think of as he could easily give it to you in a heartbeat, the new one revealed to be something that is far more challenging.

"The day seems to be lovely. It would be a waste if we won't enjoy it. How about we take a stroll? Or do some shopping? We can do anything really. It's just that, I would like to spend some time outside, especially with you." You tried to entice him, subtly frowning when you noticed that he's not about to take it well.

His smile faltered before slowly forming into a straight line, though he did not mirror your action. The response is already clear, but his desire to avoid any negative reaction from you because of it equaled with his certainty to keep you inside the abode. Hoping to appease you despite not having your request be granted by him, he gently pulls you closer before embracing you, carefully placing a kiss on your forehead before he's lost in his thoughts. He had already anticipated your curiosity of the outside world, being completely unknowledgeable about it all after you had an accident that caused you to lose your memory that he had taken advantage of.