(Fuwa Yuzuki) Appreciation

Requested by: arashi_wolf250
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Violence, killing, bloody scenes, manipulation, overprotective and possessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Observing the start of a commotion from afar, you waited until it was the right time for you to intervene. The darkness being brought by the night helped in concealing your figure, making you remain hidden from the two thugs and from your beloved as well. You observed the men and their probability of strength and skills. You knew that it is a dangerous time of the night and even warned her to not go outside, but it was clear that she paid no mind to your order. Fuwa's stubbornness caused you to be annoyed, letting her have a lesson to not disobey you in the future with the current problem she's facing.

Once the fight had broken out, you were subtly impressed by how Fuwa managed to easily deflect an incoming attack from one of the men, proceeding to make her own that resulted with a mildly deep gash across his cheek. Despite her unique features that caught the attention of the men in the first place, it seemed that now they are proving useful at the moment. Being angered that she was disturbed from a simple walk alone, Fuwa's annoyance is obvious by the way her cat tail angrily swishing behind her with its fur fluffed out in alert and the occasional twitching of her ears. Her claw had already been stained with minimal blood.

Despite her skill, it was no question that she's outnumbered that made it difficult for her to easily defeat the men. It was soon proven when one managed to grab a hold of her from behind, restraining her from clawing his comrade, who prepared to deliver a kick in her direction. Before he was able to land it, you already kicked him out of the way, leaving him close to being unconscious on a nearby garbage can. Diverting your focus from him at the moment and to the man restraining Fuwa, you easily sliced up his arm, guaranteeing freedom for your beloved before you ordered for her to flee behind you.

Despite missing a limb, the man proceeded to lunge forward, preparing his own dagger while you awaited. You immediately ducked away from his attack, kicking his feet that made him lose his balance. The impact of his fall caused him to momentarily be dizzy, giving you time to take the final blow with an easy pierce to his head. Hearing Fuwa's warning, you let your knife stab the new attacker's heart that caused his instant death. Approaching the dead men, you let your weapon be cleaned of the crimson liquid with a swipe to the clothing of theirs that remained untainted, now having blood smeared in return.

Facing your beloved and preparing to scold her for being reckless and reaching the point of disobedience, you halted yourself from completely stumbling when a sudden force carefully greeted you instead. Apologizing profusely while being accompanied by words of gratitude, Fuwa continued to hug you like there's no tomorrow. It was clear that she felt regret and guilt by disobeying you as she continued to weep with her cat ears and tail seemed to be wilting along her distress, but you stopped yourself from giving in to her remorse. Gently freeing yourself from her embrace, you silently motioned for the two of you to go home.

The journey back home was quiet, only being filled with the occasional sniffles coming you're your companion as she tried not to go into a crying fit for the second time. Arriving back at your shared abode while finally being safe from the dangers of the outside, you requested for her to occupy the sofa in the living room, still acting cold as she begrudgingly followed. You retreated to clean yourself from the remnants of the horrific incident, appearing once more in the same room as her in a new set of clothing while you carried along with you a clean rag and a small basin filled with lukewarm water along with her own shirt.

Fuwa is undoubtedly greatly disturbed by your silence, glancing at you in concern and with a hint of apology with the trouble she knew she caused. Not able to handle her being solemn any longer, you met her gaze before subtly smiling in reassurance. The small action was enough for her to feel relief and grateful that you are slowly starting to forgive her wrongdoing. Fresh set of tears started to pour carefully from its sources, causing you to be visibly panicked before you immediately made your approach. You gently place the basin beside her, kneeling in front of her with the same height of her lowered head.

Gently patting her head and even giving a small rub on her ears left her purring and halting with her weeping, leaving you relieved before you soon proceeded to wipe away her tears and clean up the droplets of blood on her exposed skin and claws. You softly chuckled when a series of light tapping sound resonated, glancing at her tail that caused the sound with its motion. Despite being subtly angered and irritated with her disobedience, you could not take yourself to feel such emotions towards her for a long time. Finishing up, you soon gave her the new shirt, silently instructing for her to change.

As she did so, you retreated into the bathroom, placing both the towel and basin on a rack before going back to the living room. Seeing you emerge from the bathroom caused her to ask permission to put her clothing to the laundry, waiting patiently for your response. Knowing that it was her way of showing that she had learned her lesson, you nodded in response before proceeding to prepare a movie night for the both of you. With a simple snack and drink, you placed it carefully on the table with the movie soon playing. You lightly smiled upon noticing her own preparation, having a blanket covering her figure as she waited for you to join her.

Taking a seat beside her, she was still hesitant in making her approach, but with a reassuring smile and a pat on the spot much closer to you flicked away her hesitation. She eagerly followed your silent request, pressing herself closer to you while ensuring that you are bundled up with her as well. Not being able to hide her gratitude and happiness any longer, you soon found yourself lying on your back on the sofa with her lips gently pressed against yours. The right balance of intimate and affectionate action was luckily done during the not so important part of the movie, leaving you two to still enjoy the rest of it.

Releasing from the sweet kiss she initiated, wordsof appreciation soon left her own before she resumed letting herself becomforted by your presence. Adjusting herself, she carefully changes herposition while still maintaining her place on top of you, gazing at thetelevision. You were left flustered with her affectionate action, finding itsurprising and out of nowhere before you soon recovered. With a smile on yourface, you resumed back to watching the ongoing movie while subconsciouslyrubbing her back in a comforting manner, further reassuring her that everythingwas in the past and she had already been forgiven long before.