(Shiota Nagisa) Guided Experience

Warnings: Possessive and obsessive behaviors, kidnapping, violence, bloody scenes, and killing. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

In what you had assumed an affectionate action and even a start to a sweet moment that you would share with Nagisa had left you shocked and dismayed by what the unexpected situation you had brought yourself in. The simple room that you are in was nothing to be caught attention to with the more normal state it has compared to the other parts of the abode. A small wooden table placed in front of a comfortable sofa along with curtains partially covering the large windows nearby and even a small fireplace made it more comfortable, but the third person accompanying you two made it horrific.

Despite having the light on, you were sure that what you are witnessing remained private and left unaware to the others except for both you and Nagisa. This would only remain a secret between you and him. You focused back to the familiar person. A certain bully of yours was currently tied up in a wooden chair, looking at you with remorse and silently pleading for what you assumed her freedom. Her article of clothing left tattered and even some bruises are present on the exposed skin of hers, proving that she had already experienced being abused even when you had not arrived at the room.

You glanced at the possible person behind it, only now noticing the small splotches of blood occasionally present on his own dark blue colored shirt and some splattered on his black pants. Mentally scolding yourself for not noticing it earlier, you were soon snapped out of your own conflict when she suddenly tried to kick herself away, wanting to have some distance from her assailant. Nagisa only scoffed before gently kicking the seat in return, leaving her as he approaches you instead. With his kind smile, you were frozen in your position, being blinded temporarily by it that made you forget what he had done.

No matter how horrifying the situation is that was caused by your supposed sweet and caring boyfriend, you could not feel hatred at him now and only disappointment and disbelief with such lengths he had gone through for you. Memories of the very fun times and even through the challenging moments of your life in which he remained made you unafraid with his actions.

Caused by being perturbed by the reason of it, you proceeded to ask instead after recovering from your surprise. "W-Why did you do this, Nagisa?"

Apart from the subtle stuttering your feature presented your relaxed state. Your calm and collected nature clearly surprised him as well, though he is internally cheering and being relieved with how well you seemed to be taking it all in.

It caused him to have a small skip in his step from excitement, keeping the knife behind him as he inquires. "You remember her, right? I know it really is difficult, but do you remember the terrifying things she did to you as well in the past? Doesn't it make you want to do horrible things to her too?"

You were confused by what he really is referring to, but with a glance of the knife he soon offered for you to take seemed enough for you to fully understand the situation. He knew that you could do it, having faith that you are strong and have the skills that are blunt and needed to be polished. Observing you all this time through interacting with her made him realize that all you needed was a small push, a small support in which he is very willing to give to you. With such thoughts in mind, Nagisa proceeded to tell the tales that you had shared with him when you negatively interacted with your bully. He intently gazed at your clouded vision, blank and devoid of emotions that is focused on the tied person as he continues to urge you to finally do it, to end your suffering then and there.

Having unknown control of yourself, you soon made an approach to your former bully with the hurtful things she did to you in the past fueling your determination to accept Nagisa's request. The knife's handle seemed to fit perfectly in your hand as you let it twirl on your grip with quite ease and skill. Ignoring your subconsciousness to stop you from doing the irreversible damage, you proceeded to gently let the tip of the knife land on her throat before you soon let it cut deeper, moving it along a diagonal line. You continue to pierce the knife through her flesh, ignoring her muffled pleas and cries and motions trying to be freed.

Your vision seemed to be almost entirely covered with nothing, but crimson along with being outlined by a smoke of darkness. The scarlet liquid continued to seep through the once living individual that is now nothing, but on the verge of being a corpse. It was the only source that seemed to warm you up as you felt nothing, but coldness.

Another comforting warmth seemed to join in. Nagisa carefully wraps his arms around you, rubbing your arms in comfort before he reassures with a smile. "You did a good job, Y/N. She deserved it for all the bad things she did to you. Just relax and listen to me, okay?"

Stopping yourself from being completely engulfed with numbness, you let your senses be drowned by your boyfriend's presence. He continued to gently mutter words of praises and comfort, carefully giving actions of comfort as well for you to slowly accept it all. Your conscience remained to make you feel guilt with taking the life of the person that was a factor in making your life difficult than it already was in the past, but with Nagisa's words of support and comfort swept away any regret you were about to feel as well. Though along with it, you were questioning the positive reaction you had deep inside with such experience.

Because of the undeniably thrilling experience along with his comforting reassurance, it unknowingly made you crave more of the guided experience from your beloved. The hidden emotions caused by the people who had wronged you that left you nothing to help yourself soon started to seep out, desperately making you find another way to lessen your blood lust. Noticing the conflict and change within yourself, Nagisa smirked in triumph with what he had expected you to feel. It was truly an amazing sight to see you in action, showing the madness you have within. He'll make sure to nurture it and you carefully.