(Akabane Karma) Unpleasant Pleasure

Warnings: Violence, bloody scenes, possessive and obsessive behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Such unfortunate situation you found yourself in after receiving no luck with your attempt earlier, causing you to soon receive the consequence of your action in his view that he deemed very unpleasant. The hope of escape had managed to tempt you quite well, but despite this, you let yourself plan out carefully the only means getting out of captivity. What you had not expected was that he himself is desperate as well to not let you leave him behind, having such determination that caused you to fail with your escape and proving that his skills and abilities are far greater than your own that only added to his high level of threat.

He had always been one step ahead of you or perhaps even many that he had already foreseen any possible escape route you could think of in which you would perform at any given moment. Despite the times that he seemed to have warmed up to you and that his horrifyingly mischievous side starting to simmer down to one that you would consider his much normal behavior, he always had his guard up and that moment of your escape was not an exception. When you had thought you had the chance to finally live normally once more, he had easily taken it away from you along with your freedom again.

Now you might be curious how are you doing currently, summarizing it is that you're still doing fine, though it won't be long seeing as how you had greatly angered him of your supposed escape. Here you are now after your unsuccessful escape, receiving minor bruises and scrapes caused by being tangled through the tree branches, stumbling sometimes through the rocks within the dark and mainly from the fight that you had tried to put up against him. You could still clearly feel the muddy ground that you had laid upon, continuing to kick and punch him, but it remained futile as he was left amused with your tries.

Your limbs continued to ache as you seem to feel the rope binding you tightening despite the very subtle movements you would occasionally make to relieve your uncomfortable state. Despite the fragile looking seat you are in, it undeniably was strong enough to support your form, though once again, it might not be too long before it would collapse under the force added to you later on once Karma's most awaited event would start. Hiding your nervousness that suddenly started to make itself known once you've heard him making an entrance, you glared at him through the fringes that partially covered your vision.

He remained unfazed with your hostility, placing a laptop on top of a nearby table placed in front of you as well before he did some clicking. Replaying the video that was recorded through the numerous hidden cameras within the forest, Karma smirked upon seeing your desperation and subtle relief presented through your features as you continued to run like there's no tomorrow. He lets you see the climax of the video which was your fight against him, shaking his head in dismay after he takes a step to the side. The video remained playing that made your screaming of him to get away echo within the room.

Once he got back into position, a glint of a sharp knife caught your attention as you felt a lump in your throat building up, forcing it to be swallowed as your breathing slowly became labored with every possible scenario in which he would likely use the weapon to you. Meeting his gaze and ignoring the fear you felt upon seeing his intense and crazed gaze as his eyes seemed to gleam through the enough lighting inside the room, you slowly shake your head as a form for him to not even think about doing whatever he might have in mind. He ignored your gesture, slowly starting to approach you.

He wasted no time before easily plunging the tip of the knife on your exposed forearm as your screams immediately echoed throughout his punishment room. Just by hearing the motion of his caused you to be subtly dizzy, avoiding yourself from accidentally looking at the newly made wound. The pain was undeniably immense with every stroke he makes, causing a whimper or two to be released by you. Artist or not, he managed to accurately carve a heart and a broken one on the other limb of yours, immediately causing a scarlet liquid to cover most of the shapes' image before dripping down to your lap.

It definitely stung as your noises of pain remained muffled through the lips that you yourself bitten to lessen it, though Karma seemed to not want it. He gripped your cheeks tightly with just one hand as the other proceeded to make another assault with the use of the object it holds. The top part of your upper clothing was easily torn open by the weapon before he soon write the letters of his name on your upper chest, smirking with delight upon finally hearing the sounds you tried to hide from him finally escape. He ignored your subtle movements, already having a grip on your shoulders as he continued until the last letter.

Your cries and screams getting in close to being a begging manner as he waits for such limit of yours to be reached by you. Your situation only started to give him unpleasant pleasure in your view and you don't want to further satisfy him to hear you begging for him to stop. That's how you had known him to be throughout the duration of your imprisonment with him where it was mostly spent with him inflicting pain on you as his form of amusement. Such sadistic nature of his only seemed to get worse with every passing moment of your torture, though you remained not settling towards his wants and satisfaction.

Noticing your stubbornness only caused Karma to be excited further, proceeding to deliver more pain through slashing across your cheek with that sharp blade of his. Even through the pain, you were subtly relieved to know that he didn't break a bone of two of yours and only inflicted wounds that would hopefully heal, but the scar would remain a reminder of such horrid situation. Despite your thoughts of him not caring about you that's being proven with the current situation, this punishment of yours is enough as a form of warning for you to not do it again. After all, it would be no fun if you would be broken quite early.

You whimpered when a tear accidentally slips away from where it had come from, making contact with the wound that continued to bleed. With the swish of his knife, another wound was added as you hissed in pain while he just smirked upon feeling the droplet on his own cheek. The blood that splattered was licked as he grinned at you, continuing on with pleasuring himself with your unfortunate punishment. He snickered upon hearing you weakly declaring your hate towards him before you soon got too affected with the exhaustion and perhaps with the loss of blood, causing you to finally take a break with what had happened.