(Asano Gakuho) Learnt And Understood

Requested by: luna_uchiha_raizel
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Overprotective behavior, killings, bloody scenes, violence, and kidnapping. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I do not want you to get more of these, understood Y/N?" Gakuho informed, directing such statement to the cuts and bruises caused by either you or your bullies right after he had helped you patch it all up after he had managed to know it.

You almost flinched at his cold tone, subtly shivering to the iciness being brought along with it, but had managed to respond a small nod in return.

Gakuho held back the flashbacks of his former student, maintaining his cold facade that became stricter as he continues to utter. "You need to stand up for yourself. Don't be weak and don't let yourself be dragged down by them."

For the past few days right after your encounter with your father, you had noticed that he had seemed to lose the warmth and care he had with you. He became quite strict and even cold that caused you to avoid him as much as possible, not wanting to feel suffocated even just near his presence. Trying your best to ignore such negative thoughts and forcing yourself to be better had taken quite a toll on you. Such behavior from him had only added to figuratively breaking you more, trying your best to keep up, but negative thoughts and whispers continue to constantly surround your fragile being.

Even the current time, your thoughts caused you to be distracted from being alert of your surroundings. The street was deserted, void of any passersby, but you didn't mind it, finding the solace quite comforting. You had already informed both your brother and father of your new means of getting home, wanting to be by yourself to drop the mask you always wear around others. Such tough act was now gone and replaced with your slowly broken self. The silence even through your footsteps and occasional sighing was soon cut off by a vehicle screeching as it makes an abrupt turn, approaching your unaware form.

Before you could even comprehend it, you were snapped out of your thoughts by suddenly feeling yourself slowly being succumbed to the effects of the chemical the handkerchief covering your lower face contains. With the remaining strength and consciousness you have, you tried to pry of the hand of your abductor, but found such effort futile. Your pushing and kicking soon lessened in terms of movement and strength with your senses following suit. All you could hear was deathly silence with your vision getting blurry and mind getting dizzy before your eyes closed. Carefully letting your sleeping form inside the van, the vehicle soon resumed its travel.

As Gakuho was currently residing in his office to attend some school matters he decided to continue on in his home, but his task was interrupted by his phone alarming him of a call. Seeing as it was an unknown number, he rejected, but it persisted that caused him to finally accept it after the fourth try. He was soon given an introduction that it was from a business rival of his, informing him that you were kidnapped and held within his captive. Gakuho didn't believe it at first, thinking that you had probably just delayed in getting home, but as soon as he heard a loud thud and them forcing you to speak just to let him know that you are really there, he froze as the call immediately ended.

His rage was up to its maximum range to the point that it would really be visible. His frown so close to making his eyes closed and his teeth gritting behind his closed mouth, grazing against each other in an unpleasant way that caused a thudding every time each would slide against the other. His majestic eyes would be gleaming in furiousness, staring at nothingness while immediately thinking of a plan to have her back. His office room was unfortunate, leaving to be in such a mess from his occasional outrage that resulted in him throwing things or two and even breaking some. His anger covered the disappointment and guilt he felt along as well.