(Isogai Yuma) I'm The Bad Guy

Warnings: Death, murder, killer, slight bloody scene, jealousy, possessive behavior, drugging, and kidnapping. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Isogai's heart sank once he sees the love of his life confess to the sadistic red head. He couldn't believe that after all the times that he spent together with you from childhood, you'll fall in love with another man. He just wishes that Karma will reject you so that he'll be the one to support you and you'll fall helplessly in love with him and the two of you'll be a couple and---Isogai's eyes widen as his fantasies came to an abrupt stop when he sees Karma accepting the chocolates you made that was supposed to be his. For him, Karma didn't deserve an angel like you. He knew that opposites attract, but this opposition is just too much!

What about the promise you both made?! He knew that even you two were just kids at that time, he could already feel that the two of you were meant to be and because of that promise, the promise in which the two of you will stay together forever sealed with your pinky, he'll do anything just to fulfill it. Y/N L/N, a sweet, kind, and caring individual whom he had been friends with since you were five and you've been the one helping him when things got too difficult for him to handle. Karma Akabane, a sadistic, delinquent, but smart individual whom he had known after his transfer to their class.

A sweet angel such as yourself shouldn't be paired up with a devil like Karma. Isogai won't let it happen. You were supposed to be his from the very first time that he had met you. He knew that your meeting with him was caused by fate. An ikemen like him with an angel like you? What a perfect pair! A small blush starts to bloom upon your cheeks as you look down after Karma accepts your chocolates.

"I-I like you, K-Karma-kun! P-Please go out with me!" You can feel your classmates looking at the scene that you caused, most of them are also quite nervous and excited for the first couple of their section if ever Karma agrees.

Isogai's anger was covered up by his ikemen persona. A charming smile upon his lips paired up with some fake soft expression painted on his face as he looks at the two of you who are standing beside Karma's desk.

"I like you too, Y/N." Karma lifts up your chin with his right index and thumb as most of the class show their support by squealing, clapping, or writing in a certain journal. Isogai slowly claps his hands, but he's actually planning something to get his angel back.

He'll start it by trying to break your relationship apart. He didn't want to break your heart, but if it's the only way to get you back then he'll do it. You'll know that you'll be more happy by his side after that. You know what? Never mind since it seems like your relationship is much stronger than he thought and the evidence is currently in front of him. Isogai glares from across the café where he's working at and it seems like his angel is playing a game since it's also where they're currently celebrating their 'first month in a relationship' date.

He couldn't stand how the two of you are being too sweet to each other that even ants might crawl near you soon. Your soft smile and your eyes, that's filled with happiness, your sweet actions of someone you deeply care for and everything about you are perfect for him. If only it was also directed only to him. He was supposed to be the one you'll end up with!

He already tried to persuade you to break up with him, he don't even want to speak his name, but you just tell him that you're fine with each other and there's been no problem going on between them. You even think of him as your soul mate and that's when Isogai's last drop of patience evaporates. 'It's time for my next plan. Don't worry, my angel. I know you wanted to be with me all along. Maybe you're just trying to make me jealous or you're just testing my patience. I'll punish you after I've finally got you.'

Isogai snaps out of his thinking once he heard your angelic voice calling out his name, informing him that you're going to the bathroom for a moment. He nods as you finally take your leave, leaving your phone behind. It seems like luck was on his side today as his plan can finally be done in just a short amount of time. This is one of the rare times he got to spend time with you and it's also the right time to execute his plan.

He knew that there's a big possibility that you might hate him if he'll do it, but you left him no choice, but to do it anyway. It won't be long until you'll finally love him and he doesn't care whether or not you hate him as long as you'll be by his side until the end, just like what you promised when you were kids. The phone was immediately in his clutches the second its owner was finally out of sight. His hands start to easily type in the password that raised his annoyance, since it was your name with Karma's last name replacing yours.

He's quite glad that he managed to remember it from your ramblings about your boyfriend every time he managed to have some alone time with you. A message was sent to your lover, that's going to be your ex lover soon enough, as he instantly placed it back to where it was placed before after deleting the message after it was sent to hide it from you. It won't be a surprise if you're going to know about it, would it? The two of you continue to talk just like the good old days as if nothing peculiar happened as the time goes on.

It was almost time for the meet up as Isogai leads you to the park with a blindfold on, excitement running along your veins and was curious as well as to what his surprise will be. Not knowing that it will forever haunt you as long as you live. Knowing you for a long time, it was quite scary on how Isogai easily made a message that seemed to be from you, saying that you wanted to meet Karma at the park later on and, unfortunately, Karma fell for it and was there on time.

The redhead was currently sitting on a park bench, just watching the other few people passing by from afar. The cold air of the night slightly nips at his exposed skin as he continues to wait for you. He finally spots you, but was quite confused as to why Isogai was with you but just shrugs it off. The blindfold had finally stopped blocking your vision as it was taken off. You run towards your boyfriend and engulfs him in a hug in which he instantly returns. You thought that this was the surprise, but it was far from it.

Isogai clenches his fist as his grip on the pole, it was hidden behind some bushes earlier, tightens, but the couple just ignored him and wasn't able to notice the tool that's probably going to be a weapon soon. You give a close eyed smile as Karma seems to be distracted by it while Isogai starts to move behind him, preparing to make the final move that leads to the success of his plan. Swoosh and thud, the pole meets its target as his body slowly slumps forward.

You instantly open your eyes, quite confused as to why Karma is leaning on you too much and where the sound came from and to your surprise and horror, Isogai's grinning face greets your vision. The pole was already on the ground with small blotches of blood evident on its surface as your attention was pinned on it next.

You were shocked as you start to tremble, making it easier for Isogai to lessen your hold upon Karma's figure. You hold your breathing as a cloth cover your mouth.

You start to move your limbs, trying to free yourself from Isogai's hold as the said male easily stops it by hugging you tight and close to him as he unconsciously say. "Is that enough for him to lose his memories? Oh well, it's not like he'll bother us since we'll be going somewhere away from here. Let's start over again, just the two of us."

Isogai glances behind him, an emotionless glare sets on his face directed towards the red head that is currently laying on the grassy ground, unconscious.

Your screams and pleads are muffled as Isogai continues his ramblings while the chloroform is slowly starting to have an effect on you as you can no longer hold your breath. "We'll be together, forever. Don't you like that, my angel? You were the one who made the promise after all. It's quite ironic since you were also the one who broke it first, but it doesn't matter now since you're finally by my side."