(Asano Gakuho) Power

Requested by: luna_uchiha_raizel
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

Warnings: Subtle manipulation, sight mentions of threat, possessive and overprotective behaviors. If you're not quite comfortable with the aforementioned warnings, then we kindly suggest for you to read the other chapters that you're fine with, if it's still not suitable for you, then you could also leave this book, but we thank you for giving time and checking this book out. For those who decided to venture further in reading, we hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your own wedding day had finally arrived and what could have been worse? Being wed to the man you saw as a monster in your life, controlling you like you're his puppet and even clearly showing that he is your owner. Dreaming of a magnificent wedding with the love of your life when you were a child had made you cringe and felt pity to your past self, knowing that it wasn't currently the case. But, of course, you can still do something to prevent this that had led to you strictly ordering the driver of your limo to change directions, driving away to the venue of your wedding in an attempt for your escape. Being blinded with the only objective of preventing yourself to be completely chained to Gakuho, you had forgotten how wide and powerful his connections are.

Unfortunately for you, Gakuho had already seen such attempt of yours and as a precaution for it and to not embarrass himself with having a runaway bride, your journey to the venue is a bit earlier than the guests. Because of that, he had enough time to be informed of your escape from a trusted agent of his before he soon proceeded to the next step of his plan, seeing as giving you the thought of finally having the freedom had caused a waste of such time as the guests had now started to arrive. Having enough faith with his skillful agents to bring you back to him once again, it had left you in shock to see that you had gone back to the venue. With some people barricading your way as you step out of the vehicle, you were soon being guided inside.

As you walked down the aisle being guided by someone you hold dear, but unfortunately under your soon to be husband's influence, your gaze soon landed to the person waiting for you at the end. The guests immediately made their response of your arrival, expressing their happiness and excitement as they are unaware of your current dilemma. Meeting Gakuho's gaze, you could immediately feel the pressure it held as he began to silently manipulate you to the point you see nothing but him. The faces of the guests and even the person walking beside you seemed like a blur, being drawn with black scribbles. The only face that you could see clearly is his, gazing at you with lovingness, but still having the hint of irritation by your prior actions.

Throughout the wedding ceremony or anything of the sort really as your mind seemed to be out of it, everything had seemed to be a blur for you that even the exchanging of vows seemed to pass by quickly. How were you able to get through it with the diminishing motivation to even speak such words were beyond you. Feeling your now husband's lips gently pressing against your own and the cheers of the guests seemed to be muffled had slowly made you come back to your senses again. Throughout the next few parts of the wedding that were mostly filled with the guests genuinely happy and congratulating you on your now wedded life and with fake smiles from you in front of the camera during the photo shoot.

All of them are unaware with your sincere internal protest with it all, but what can you do? It was now done without you given the chance to successfully stop it from happening at all. The next event would soon occur with you being strictly guided by Gakuho inside the same vehicle you tried to make your escape with. His agents are also inside their own cars, heavily guarding the ones you two are in. The travel towards the next venue had been silent with you still not having enough of your focus. Was it caused by your nervousness with all that happened and what would be in store for you? Fear for what Gakuho really feels about it? Glancing at him, Gakuho noticed it as he just gives you a smile before gently squeezing your intertwined hands with his own.