Chapter 1 The Cat's Choice (1)

World 1: Natsume's Book of Friends.

"Meow~"

It was obviously raining heavily, and the cardboard box next to the trash can moved, and a soft and small meow sound came from inside, and it easily reached Natori Shuuichi ears.

It sounds very weak and pitiful. If no one pays attention to it after a while, it may die.

Natori Zhou Yi paused, turned a corner under the umbrella, and looked down into the cardboard box.

A drenched young cat is sitting in a cardboard box, looking at it, its eyes are almost closed due to the rain, it doesn't look very good.

【Yu, this is the person. ] The system is a little excited, 【You should go back with him! 】

[But, how do I go back with him? 】Yu Hoshino, who turned into a kitten, asked blankly.

【You are a cat now! No one will refuse a beautiful and cute cat! ] The system became even more excited, 【If you don't follow him, no one else will come here, and you will have to wait to die! 】

Natori Monday stared at the wet, not-so-good-looking cat, as if thinking about something.

"Meow~" The cat let out another pitiful and weak cry, as if begging Mingyu Monday to take him back.

"Poor cat." Natori Yiyi bent slightly, Hoshino Yuu couldn't see his eyes clearly through the glasses, "Are you going to die?"

"Meow~" the cat moaned sadly.

"Do you want to go with me?" Natori Yiyi miraculously understood, and he showed a very dazzling smile that women could not refuse, "I knew that even a cat would admire me, but those who admire me, there are indeed a lot of people, and one more cat is not a very strange thing."

Hoshino Yuu: "..." It looks very narcissistic, but it seems that it is definitely in line with human aesthetics.

Hoshino Yuu asked hesitantly, 【System, are you sure, is this person really okay? He doesn't look too smart. 】

System: [...Don't worry, no problem! 】

Natori Monday bent down again, the umbrella covered the rain-soaked cat, "I can take you home if you want, but ah, you will shed hair, right?"

The cat seemed to understand. He tried hard to stand up and shake to prove that he was a kitten that would not go bald, but he fell down again.

Hoshino Yuu: "..." How could you be so weak?

"Is it because you're hungry?" Natori Yiyi stretched out his hand, "Or was he abandoned by his master because he was too ugly?"

Yu Hoshino, who was said to be ugly: "Meow~"

Natori raised his eyebrows slightly on Monday, "Why do you think you seem to understand? No matter how you look at it, you are just an ordinary cat, shouldn't you be a monster?"

This man is so sensitive! Hoshino Yu didn't dare to scream anymore, he quietly looked at Natori Monday with his round cat eyes open.

"Can you open your eyes?" Natori Monday looked at the pair of round blue eyes that looked like sea water, "The eyes are not ugly."