Chapter 150 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (11)

Hoshino Yuu was stunned, his name...is it weird?

But Hoshino Yu still smiled at Luffy and said, "Thank you."

Luffy stared at that smile, and his heart beat faster again.

It's over, Luffy thought to himself, he might have a heart problem.

When he said this matter to others very seriously and sadly, Chopper raised his hand, "Let me show you!"

"Idiot." Nami rolled her eyes inelegantly, "You have a heart problem, change it."

"Captain idiot." Sanji murmured, "Love, do you know what love is?"

"That is to say, is there a possibility that you are tempted by You?" Robin analyzed rationally.

"Impossible!" Luffy insisted, "On my way to One Piece, there will never be such a thing as love!"

"..." Even Robin was a little speechless at the moment, she smiled gently, "Being the One Piece does not conflict with having love."

"That kind of thing! Impossible!" Luffy said with a serious face, "You are insulting the friendship between the little jellyfish and me!"

"..."

"Okay." Nami clapped her hands, "This issue is not important, and we will not be the ones who regret it at that time. Now we should discuss the business."

Luffy:"……"

Luffy struggled and said, "I won't regret it."

"Ah, yes, yes, yes." Sanji echoed, "Even if the little jellyfish falls in love with other people, it's none of your business."

Luffy: "..." These people don't understand anything at all.

Hoshino Yu didn't know how long he had been in the sea.

He sat in Ace's bubble and poked the bubble lightly, "I have a hunch that when you leave Dressrosa, you can go out."

Ace's gaze moved from Hoshino Yu's hand to the outside, and he said, "Thank you, Yuu, for your hard work."

Hoshino Yu said, "It's not hard."

He asked, "Why don't people in this world believe in the existence of monsters? There are already many weird races in this world, so it's normal to have monsters, right?"

"There are many races, but they have always existed, and the monsters that exist in legends can destroy the world, but immortal monsters are just legends..." Ace's smile is somewhat similar to Luffy's, showing eight big white teeth, " People always have a sense of rejection and fear of strange things.”

Hoshino Yuu didn't understand.

He looked at Ace with his face propped up, "You seem to have changed a lot."

"Dead once and slept for two years." Ace's expression was hopeless, "It's normal to change a little."

Hoshino Yu looked stunned, "So that's the case...but why?"

Ace: "..."

He was silent for a moment, then smiled again, "Probably his mental state has stabilized."

Hoshino Yu didn't understand very well, but he nodded, "Understood."

Ace: "..." Do you really understand?

"Yu."

Hoshino Yuu raised his eyes.

"Luffy." Ace said, "He's the youngest brother."