Chapter 97 The Hunter and the Prey (9)

"I just mentioned a few words, and my mother definitely thought you were my friend. Although I denied it, she was still very happy that I finally made friends." Yiermi said, "So she asked me to take you back have a look."

Hoshino Yuu: "...the people in your family are really strange."

Illumi didn't find it very strange, "So, when shall we set off?"

Hoshino Yu sank into the sea, then got up suddenly, and as expected, the water splashed Yi Ermi all over again.

Hoshino asked, "So why did you mention me to your family?"

"Because you are the first strange employer I met." Il fans didn't care about the wet clothes, "The task is to tell the family, my mother decided that you must be my friend, before I kill you She wouldn’t listen even if she didn’t have an explanation like this from a friend.”

Hoshino Yuu: "..." It's even more strange, okay? Yi Ermi usually has so many tasks, do you have to report everything big and small? Will you report what you have said to the guests?

Yi Ermi said, "It is always difficult to change what my mother believes..."

Hoshino Yu said, "It seems that your mother is a very stubborn person."

Elmi asked, "When shall we set off?"

"Stop!" Hoshino Yu raised his hand, "Ilmi, I'm not friends with you, and I won't go to your house with you because of your mother's misunderstanding, it's really weird... don't you think? You It is clear that you have said more than once that killers don’t need friends, but in order to please your mother, have you really considered taking me back?”

There was a hint of innocence in Yiermi's eyes, "No... I don't have the idea of ​​pleasing my mother."

Hoshino Yu went ashore, and he said, "Anyway, don't think too much, even if you bring friends home, it should be Hisoka, right?"

Hearing that Yi Ermi looked away from Hoshino Yuu's feet, "What does it have to do with Hisoka?"

"Your relationship is more like friends, right?" Hoshino Yu said, "And the two of you are more narcissistic than the other. No one is more suitable to be friends than you."

"I'm not friends with him." Yier Fan said, "It's impossible to be friends, killers don't need friends."

"That's right!" Hoshino Yu stood up and walked back, "You see, you said that killers don't need friends, and you don't want to say anything when you go home. It's very strange."

Yi Ermi followed behind Hoshino Yuu, staring at Hoshino Yuu's back, raised his hand to touch his heart, and pulled out the nail with a blank expression.

Inexplicably a little upset, just kill someone.

"It's too dangerous to be friends with a killer, and not all killers are as kind as Qi Ya." Hoshino Yu whispered, "I don't want to die."

Yi Ermi's reading nail quietly returned to the clothes.

He said, "Qi Ya is the heir of the Zoldick. There are no kind people in the Dadi Hakka."

Hoshino Yu turned around, "Why are you still here?"

Yi Ermi: "..."

Hoshino Yuu pointed to the big door, "I'm coming, Mr. Assassin, you should go back."

Yi Ermi stared at Yu Hoshino's finger, then looked in the direction he pointed, and said calmly, "Ah, so you're here."

Hoshino Yuu: "..." How can there be such a strange person.