Chapter 91 The Hunter and the Prey (3)

"Now the great omnipotent magician Hisoka will perform for you~"

There was no one in the audience, and Hisoka on the stage threw a poker card, "What should I change into? Let me think about it... Ah, there seems to be a little mouse."

His playing cards flew out but did not fly back, replaced by a beautiful boy who fell from the sky.

The weak boy who seemed to be dying slowly opened those beautiful blue eyes in his arms, and the boy's voice was also weak, "Please, help me..."

Why didn't this boy with a strange background be thrown out? Hisoka thought, he shouldn't catch the boy or listen to him because it looks like a broken toy.

Subconsciously stretching out his hand was more like being controlled by someone, Hisoka licked his lips and became inexplicably excited, this is really interesting.

"I'm not interested in fully ripe apples~" Hisoka said.

The young man raised his eyes, and those eyes were somewhat pitiful, "Then, how can you help me?"

"You must be willing to help me." The poor boy's melodious voice carried a hint of delusion, "Just hide me for a while, and you don't even need to pay special attention. In return, I can help you Totally one thing."

It's still the feeling of being manipulated, and I can't help but agree.

This boy's ability seems to be very special, but it seems that he hasn't been well trained, and it doesn't have much influence on him.

It's just that this subtle involuntary has already made Hisoka more and more excited, he pretended to be bewitched, and agreed to the boy's request.

But the boy seemed to be just an ordinary boy, and the feeling of being manipulated that day was also an illusion. When Hisoka gradually lost his patience, the beautiful boy lay on his lap and opened his moist eyes in the dark night.

The weak boy's voice was gentle, "Master Hisoka has been looking at me, do you need me to help you with something?"

For the first time, Hisoka had another desire without the desire to fight.

This strong desire made him sit on the chair with a sweet smile, "Does the little toy want to help me? Then I have to satisfy the little toy's desire."

...

The water in the bathtub had been completely absorbed, Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes, rubbed his head, and looked at his tail in confusion.

He looked up at the ceiling, then slowly lowered his head again.

The singing of the mermaid does have the meaning of bewitching people's hearts, but Hoshino Yu swears that he never thought of bewitching Hisoka.

Then why...

Why did he dream about the previous things from Hisoka's perspective? In Hisoka's view, he had a special ability to manipulate people, so he kept himself.

Later, he found that he seemed to want to throw himself away without showing his ability, but it was also when he lost his patience, when he was thinking about where to throw himself, he thought Hisoka needed help...

Hoshino Yu also remembered that night, he was taken aback by Hisoka's straightforward words, and then he reacted slowly, "Master Hisoka means..."

"Aren't you going to help me solve the problem?" Hisoka stood in front of Yu Hoshino fiercely, with a masculine breath rushing towards his face, "Come on."

Hoshino stared at the thing in front of him in a daze, then slowly raised his eyes.

And Hisoka smiled stickily, "Look at me doing what? Don't you need to start?"

I Have No Choice But To Be A Fan Of Thousands Of People In The Dramaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें