Chapter 162 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (5)

Hoshino Yuu blushed slightly, but fortunately he was covered by a mask so he couldn't see clearly, otherwise it would be too embarrassing.

Such a big person, being ridiculed for riding a trolley or something...

Yusuke in the back seat let out an inexplicable laugh.

The air was silent for a moment, Ukyo said unhurriedly, "Yusuke."

Ema whispered, "Xiao You is a timid child..."

"Yes, yes." Yusuke waved his hand, "I shut up."

Hoshino Yuu also shut up, he didn't want to tell Yusuke more, when one person hates another person, what the other person says and does is wrong.

Of course... it would be wrong not to say or not to do it.

After Hoshino Yuu fell silent, no one in the car spoke anymore.

Soon to the supermarket.

Hoshino Yu wrapped himself up extremely well, and walked into the supermarket without being recognized by anyone.

There were not many people in the supermarket at this time, Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief.

He asked, "Brother Youjing, are you going to buy vegetables? If so, I'll go over there first..."

"Tomorrow is the 15th night. There are a lot of things to buy, let's go together." You Jing said, "Aren't you afraid of being recognized by others if you go alone?"

"Look at me." Hoshino Yu moved closer to You Jing, "It won't be discovered at all, right?"

It doesn't look like an idol, but it looks like a criminal.

You Jing: "... probably not?"

"That's good, then I'll go first!" Hoshino smiled and lowered his voice, his clear voice was slightly deep, "In this case, it should be more similar."

"Hmm..." More like a lawbreaker.

Hoshino Yu didn't notice Ukyo's reluctance, so he turned and went to the snack area.

Ema hurriedly said, "Otherwise I'll go and follow Xiaoyou, if he hasn't been here before, he will get lost."

"What are you going to do?" Yusuke made up his mind to expose Hoshino Yuu's true colors, he said, "I'll go."

Ema snorted, "But your relationship with Xiaoyou..." It's not that good.

"Do you think I will do something bad to such a person?" Yusuke sneered.

"No, no." Ema hurriedly waved her hands, "I mean..."

"It's okay, Yusuke, let's go." You Jing smiled and said, "Xiao You came out with us, so Yusuke also knows how to measure."

Yusuke didn't speak, turned around and followed Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino Yu's trolley has already put a lot of speed food.

Yusuke just glanced at it and then snorted again.

Hoshino Yuu turned his head when he heard this voice, he bent his eyelashes, "What a coincidence, Yusuke-kun."

Yosuke frowned and then slowly loosened his brows, he said, "Let me tell you, I've seen it all, so you stay away from my brothers."

"What?" Hoshino Yuu asked blankly.

"Hmph." Yusuke sneered and approached Hoshino Yuu, "Hug and kiss Brother Yao, and have an affair with Fengdou, do you think no one knows?"

Hoshino Yu became even more confused, he said, "I want to hug and kiss with Asahina, and I am ambiguous with Fudou, is Yusuke-kun doing something wrong?"