Chapter 187 Dog and (k) King (1-5)

World 14: K Project.

(1) Rainbow

It was raining so hard outside that everything was washed away by the rain.

The boy sitting on the bed with his pillow in his arms widened his eyes in horror amidst the thunder and lightning, and a slender shadow enveloped him in front of him.

"Brother..." A weak and hoarse voice sounded, and the boy stretched out his hand towards the person in front of him. He said, "Help me..."

"Don't be afraid, just forget it."

"Brother...he is gone, I saw it."

"It's okay, my brother is still there, just like before..."

--

"Feb. 3 is sunny:

I met a new friend today, although my brother said he was an annoying guy, but I think he should be a very good person, maybe because my brother didn't deal with him. "

"Heavy rain on February 6th:

Today I met a strange person, who said he knew my brother and also met me, but I don't seem to remember this person. "

"February 12:

The guy said I was funny and was always cracking some jokes. It's really strange, where did I tell a joke? "

"February 18 was cloudy and rainy:

My brother said, it is my own choice. "

"March 1st:

The redhead said that I have a good relationship with him... If the relationship is good, I should write it in the diary, right? But in the diary, there is no trace of this person at all. "

"March 6th:

I saw the redhead again, I seem to remember him. "

Obviously, what was recorded earlier was more about the older brother, but later on...he turned into another person.

From the beginning to the end, this poor puppy only remembered him, and now he remembered another person...

Ah, so that guy sure is a nasty guy.

--

Hoshino Yuu bit the bread and curled up in a corner of the sofa playing games.

He likes to play games when he has nothing else to do.

But the game is not fun, because Hoshino Yuu is always on the verge of losing the game.

He ate the slices of bread in two or three bites, threw the game console aside, stood up, and switched to a new game.

"Games or something, it's not fun at all..."

Hoshino Yuu muttered, then dropped the game console.

The door creaked open.

Hoshino Yuu turned his head, and a slender man walked in. He was wearing a pair of glasses, and looked at Hoshino Yuu with a very gentle expression, although Hoshino Yuu could never see his eyes clearly.

"Brother...is back?" Hoshino Yuu murmured.

"No shoes again?" Reisi Munakata took the slippers and put them on for Hoshino Yuu, "What did you do today?"

"Played the game for a while." Hoshino Yu said, "Brother, can I go out with you this afternoon?"

"Of course, Xiaoyou's request, how could I refuse?" Munakata Reisi voice was low and gentle, as if the person in front of him was put in his heart wholeheartedly.