Chapter 125 The Bird and the Grim Reaper (2)

"Bai Zai protects Xiao You so much, and Xiao You is so clingy to Bai Zai, could she be Bai Zai's child bride?"

Someone once joked that when he was punched away by the irritable Kuchiki Byakuya, "Stop talking nonsense and beat you up, Xiao Yu is the younger brother I care about the most."

Next to him, Shishiro Ukitake hugged Hoshino and smiled, "Look, isn't Byakuya cute?"

Hoshino Yuu looked at Shishiro Ukitake and Kuchiki Byakuya, he puffed his cheeks and shouted, "Brother Byakuya, come on!"

Kuchiki Byakuya suddenly became more energetic, and he said, "Look at it Xiaoyou, my brother will teach this unrestrained guy a lesson for you now!"

Ukitake Shishiro said, "I'm encouraged...or else I'll order you two a doll kiss or something..."

The child hugged Shishiro Ukitake's neck, "Big brother Baizai will be angry if he hears about it later."

When Byakuya Kuchiki returned to Yu Hoshino, he was full of energy, "Xiao Yu, brother is back, today's victory belongs to brother!"

Hoshino Yuu looked at Kuchiki Byakuya adoringly, "Byakuya brother, you are so cute!"

cute? I was called cute by my brother!

Kuchiki Byakuya suddenly looked at Ukitake Toshiro, Ukitake Toshiro suppressed his smile, "Oh, I can't blame me for that."

Kuchiki Byakuya puffed up, and snatched Hoshino Yu from Ukitake Shirōrou's arms, "I'm going to take Xiao Yu to take a nap!"

Hoshino Yuu leaned on Kuchiki Byakuya's shoulder, looked at Ukitake Toshiro, he waved, "Brother Ukitake, goodbye."

Shishiro Ukitake smiled and waved his hand.

"Don't call him brother!" Byakuya Kuchiki was unhappy, "You are my younger brother, and how is he like a brother? You should be called uncle."

The child looked at Byakuya Kuchiki suspiciously, "Brother Ukitake is very young."

Kuchiki Byakuya:"……"

So angry.

Angrily, he pressed Hoshino Yu on the bed, "Sleep!"

Hoshino Yuu blinked, "Brother Bai Zai is angry? Why?"

Kuchiki Byakuya said, "No! Sleep!"

Hoshino Yu subconsciously closed his eyes, "Brother Bai Zai, good afternoon!"

Kuchiki Byakuya sighed slightly, and said, "Good afternoon, little fat bird."

"It's already said that it's not a fat bird!" Hoshino stared at his round blue eyes, "I'm not fat!"

Kuchiki Byakuya squeezed his fleshy hand, "This one?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

He looked at Kuchiki Byakuya with red circles again.

"..."

Kuchiki Byakuya couldn't see Hoshino Yuu crying now, he hurriedly comforted him, "Xiao Yu, don't cry, it's my brother's fault, my brother will never say you are fat again."

Hoshino Yu held back his mouth and pulled the quilt to hide himself.

Kuchiki Byakuya was worried that he would hold back Hoshino Yuu, so he lifted the quilt, "Xiao Yu..."

The chubby little blue bird buried its head in its feathers, "Don't call me, I'm going to sleep."

Kuchiki Byakuya held the bird in his hands, and he said, "Otherwise, how about brother taking you out to play?"