Chapter 29 The Cat's Choice (29)

Hoshino Yu passed by Yahara.

The mid-level monsters were gathering again, but Hoshino Yuu had no intention of joining them.

He bypassed the mid-level monsters and walked to the side.

"Hey..." Bing turned his head, "Why does it seem to smell that little cat, not only that...it seems to have the smell of the demon exorcist and Natsume from the Chang family."

"What? Is Natsume-sama here? Where is it?"

C: "..."

She looked away again with a blank expression, which was really strange.

Hoshino Yu didn't know that the monsters smelled him, but even if he knew, he didn't care.

He was lying on the grass holding a beer bottle, looking extremely calm, looking at the sky calmly.

He really wanted to close his eyes, but when he closed his eyes, his ears were filled with scorching breath and Chang Jingsi's coaxing sound.

Coaxing... Hoshino touched the corner of his lips blankly.

The feeling of being kissed and touched seems to be still there.

"Do you think I'm too much?" Dechang Jingsi licked the teardrops from the corners of the cat's eyes, smiling still, "Little cat, have you forgotten... I am a demon exorcist, a not kind demon exorcist."

"Now, do you think I'm hateful, do you hate me?"

No, Hoshino thought vaguely, he never thought that Chang Jingji was a very hateful demon extermination.

"But you can't hate me." The voice of Chang Jingsi sank slightly, "If you hate me, if you want to kill me, I will pull you along..."

"Do you really need someone to comfort you now?"

Hoshino Yuu was a little embarrassed and broke down, and clutched Chang Jingsi's clothes.

"So...do you need me to help you?"

...

need any help?

Hoshino Yuu also remembered the following things clearly.

He covered his face in embarrassment, 【I did something I shouldn't have done at Mr. Natori's house. 】

[It's okay Xiaoyou, we will learn our lesson next time, and this will never happen again. 】The system said, 【No, next time I will choose a world for you that will never go wrong! 】

In fact, Hoshino Yuu didn't have much feeling about who to do that kind of thing with. He just felt that once friends crossed the line, they couldn't be pure friends.

Natsume is, Natori is, and so is the field.

Even if it just stopped at the step of the accidental kiss, no matter whether he actively begged or the other party asked for it...

Hoshino sighed quietly, 【I regret it now, if I hadn't asked Mr. Chang for help at that time, it would have been great, obviously I think Mr. Chang is the person who is the least likely to like me. 】

So when I heard Chang Jingji say that I like it, Hoshino Yuu even felt that his world view collapsed. People who hate monsters like that, even if he is a cat, they are not like other monsters... But like it?

[System, after much deliberation, I feel that I am hallucinating. 】

...How should I put it, he is actually a monster, and his sense of right and wrong is not that strong, but before that, he believed that they were all friends.