Chapter 55 The Squirrel and the Boys (7)

Atobe Keigo:"……"

what happened? How could he think that the guy hid himself a little cute, like a shy squirrel hiding in its hole.

It may be that something went wrong with Hoshino's brain after staying with Hoshino Yu for a long time.

He asked Akutagawa Jiro to get out of bed and said, "Come out."

Hoshino slowly poked his head out again, Keigo Atobe stared at the timid squirrel and said, "It's because of timidity that you need to communicate more with people, you know?"

Hoshino Yu: "Ah? Oh. Yes."

But what does this have to do with Keigo Atobe? Hoshino Yuu thought in a daze, does he actually have a good relationship with Keigo Atobe?

Atobe Keigo put his arms around his arms, "Don't talk to me in such a perfunctory tone,"

"I'm sorry." Hoshino Yuu apologized obediently.

Atobe Keigo:"……"

There's nothing wrong with this kind of person.

Akutagawa Jirou laughed, "It's time to go back."

Hoshino murmured, and waved lightly, "Goodbye Cirou."

Akutagawa Jirou reached out and hugged Hoshino Yuu, "Don't be afraid, Atobe is really a good person!"

Hoshino Yuu blinked, and met Keigo Atobe across Akutagawa Jirou's shoulder, those eyes looked at him, the mole flickered brightly, Hoshino Yuu avoided Keigo Atobe's eyes in a panic and answered Akutagawa Jirou Say, "I see..."

Hoshino Yu didn't know what he was panicking about, he thought slowly, maybe it was because he grabbed Keigo Atobe's clothes when he woke up, so that he was always worried that Keigo Atobe would retaliate against him... so ?

Akutagawa Jiro left, and so did Shinozu Yuuji.

Keigo Atobe still sat calmly on the stool beside him, with an expression that I see what you want to do.

Hoshino Yu carefully broke the deadlock and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Atobe Keigo laughed, "I'm looking at you."

Hoshino tilted his head and asked, "What do you see me doing?"

Keigo Atobe smiled, "What do you think I'm watching you do?"

Hoshino Yuu: "..." I asked because I didn't know, if I knew, why would I ask this?

"Are you coming tomorrow?" Hoshino Yu changed the subject.

Atobe Keigo raised his eyebrows slightly, "Remember to get out of the hospital as soon as you recuperate, so I won't come here."

Hoshino Yuu: "...Oh, but as I said, you don't have to come."

He looked at Keigo Atobe and lowered his voice, "Anyway, it's useless for you to come here."

Atobe Keigo:"……"

"You despise me, sir?" Keigo Atobe laughed grimly, "Really?"

"No, no." Hoshino Yu quickly waved his hand, "I didn't mean that, what I meant was that it's a waste of your time here, you need to train."

The old god Atobe Jingwu is there, "So, you still care about me?"

Hoshino Yuu: "...That's not true."

"You're really honest," Atobe Keigo said.

"Thank you for the compliment." Hoshino Yuu became shy, "Because...you can't lie."

Atobe Keigo:"……"