Chapter 48 The Doll and the Medicine Man (End)

Stayed in Edo until the spring blossoms.

The cherry blossoms are already in full bloom.

Hoshino Yu took the drug seller to see the cherry blossoms, and there were many people watching the cherry blossoms.

The girls were wearing kimonos, with delicate makeup and hair, and some noble girls had their teeth blackened.

Hoshino Yu looked back, he was not used to those pale face and black teeth.

Hoshino Yu held the drug seller's hand and went to the cherry blossom forest.

He turned his head and looked at the drug dealer with a blank expression and asked, "Does the drug dealer not like this place?"

The drug seller said, "No."

"I just want to join in the fun." Hoshino Yuu bent his lips, "If Yakuro doesn't like it, let's go back."

"I like it." Jin said, "It's very nice to watch the cherry blossoms with Yuu."

Hoshino Yuu smiled and narrowed his eyes.

Drug seller: "..."

"Come on, sit down." Hoshino Yuu pulled the drug seller to sit down, "Yao Lang, not only is it far away from those people, but you can also see the stream."

You can actually see the stream...and the deer.

However, the drug seller thought to himself, did Yu just mention his mouth addiction.

Hoshino Yuu also realized later, "Have you been with Yakuro for a long time? That's why I unconsciously imitated Yakuro's tone."

Having said that, Hoshino Yu began to imitate, "I'm just an ordinary drug seller."

Drug seller: "..."

"Ordinary people would have been beaten for talking like this." Hoshino Yu laughed, "Fortunately, Yaolang is good-looking and no one beat you."

Drug seller: "Yes."

"There's more." Hoshino Yu imitated again, "I'm just an ordinary, human being."

Hoshino Yu imitated the tone and expression of the drug seller, lifelike.

Drug seller: "..."

The drug seller put out his hand and pressed Hoshino Yuu's head expressionlessly, "No, learn from me."

"Yes, I can learn from you."

Drug seller: "..."

"Not only that." Hoshino said leisurely, "Yao Lang usually talks really cute~"

The beautiful lips opened and closed, and the medicine seller's eyes darkened, and he leaned over to stop Hoshino Yu's words in his mouth.

Hoshino Yuu blinked helplessly, this is outside, in this day and age...

But soon he stopped thinking about it.

The drug seller wrapped him in his arms, no one would see his face at all.

Lord Yaolang is indeed very gentle, but he doesn't care whether he will be seen...

Hoshino Yu grabbed the drug seller's clothes tightly, thinking in a daze, Mr. Yaolang is protecting him.

After the kiss, Hoshino Yuu began to feel sleepy, and the drug seller felt particularly secure. He smelled the breath of the drug seller, and gradually closed his eyes.

"It's all your fault, I was late today!"

"It's none of my business..." The male voice argued and was interrupted by the girl.