Chapter 26 The Cat's Choice (26)

Still hot, even after soaking in cold water.

"Xiao You, hold on." Natsume Takashi's fingers caressed Hoshino Yu's blushing face due to the heat, "Bing said, this time you just need to spend the night."

What are you talking about...

It's fine to just spend the night, he doesn't want to spend the night in such a sad way.

Everything is fine, just help him cool down.

Hoshino Yu's eyelashes were wet, he grasped Natsume Takashi's hand, and pulled him into the bath.

There was a "plop" and the water splashed in all directions, and it would definitely be difficult to clean by then.

"Xiaoyou." Xia Mu called again, with a bit of forbearance in his brows, "Be good."

"Help me..." Hoshino Yuu curled up into Natsume Takashi's arms, he looked up at Natsume Takashi with a hoarse voice, "Please help me."

It is clear that the water is very cold, but Natsume Takashi feels a little hot, the eyes of the boy in front of him are full of longing and pleading, which makes Natsume a little embarrassed and unable to refuse all the requests of the boy.

"Natsume!" Madara outside the door jumped up and down anxiously, "What happened?"

"It's okay, teacher."

Natsume Takashi restrained himself from looking away from Hoshino Yu's face, his voice was very soft, "Xiao Yu, can you hold on?"

The cat's ears were drooping wet, looking very pitiful, the cat's tail wrapped around Natsume Takashi's wrist, and then stuck to the person in front of him, muttering, "Please, help me..."

Natsume Takashi stared blankly at the boy in front of him, his heart was beating fast, and he knew very well that his feelings for this cat monster were different from those for other monsters.

"Xiaoyou, I can't..." Natsume Takashi refused with difficulty, "You don't know what you are doing now, I can't do this kind of thing with you when you don't know."

"Natsume." Hoshino Yuu's voice was a bit lustful, "I know...can you help me, please help me, I know everything, I'm very clear."

Natsume Takashi felt unconscious because of this sentence, I am sober, his hands unconsciously hugged the boy in his arms tightly, making the boy stick closer to him.

"Actually, I know that no matter who is here at this time, you will ask him for help, not because I am Natsume." Natsume murmured, "I tried my best to restrain Xiaoyou, but I couldn't refuse you."

Hoshino blinked his foggy eyes in confusion, his eyelashes trembling, looking for the most comfortable place.

The clock on the wall dinged, and it was midnight.

The lips in front of him had already moved together, Natsume Takashi whispered, "Xiao You, today is my eighteenth birthday."

How can Hoshino Yu hear whether it's a birthday or not?

"Xiaoyou, please allow me to indulge myself once... I will take all the responsibilities."

The little cat whimpered, and a thin meow sounded.

"Does Xiaoyou know who I am?" Natsume Takashi pinched the boy's chin and asked softly, "Do you know who you asking for help?"

"It's not Mr. Chang, and it's not Mr. Natori. It's me. Does Xiaoyou know who I am?"

The voice next to my ear seemed gentle but carried a sense that no mistakes could be made, as if if I made a mistake, the person on my body would leave and leave.