Chapter 167 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (10)

The result still shocked everyone.

Hoshino Yu lay on Subaru's bed, feeling extremely embarrassed surrounded by a group of people, he whispered, "Actually, it's not very serious."

I came to someone's house as a guest, but I poured water for someone, and even fell down...

Forget about wrestling, but also fell down the ass.

And being watched by so many people.

"I'll take a look with the pants off." Yachen smiled, "I just took a look."

Hoshino Yu's fingers trembled a little, he glanced at Yachen, then at the others and asked, "Can you...let them go out..."

It was only after Hoshino Yu was lying down that he knew that Hoshino Yu came to be a guest and smiled inexplicably, "Do I want to go out too?"

Hoshino Yu gritted his teeth, "Aren't you the one who should go out the most?"

"Our relationship doesn't end there." To say, "Other people can go out, but I have to watch, things like getting hurt...Of course I have to know."

"Please don't talk nonsense."

"A frivolous person like Brother Yao talks to everyone like this, right?"

"Xiao You, don't care about Brother..."

There was a rush of voices.

Yachen said helplessly, "Okay, you all go out, I'll show him, or do you think this is fine?"

The eldest brother spoke, and the brothers could only shut up and go out.

The room fell silent.

Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at Masaki.

Yachen said softly, "Let me show you, don't be nervous, it shouldn't be very serious."

The pediatrician is indeed a very gentle person, Hoshino Yuu nodded unconsciously, he tried his best to take off his pants and buried his face in his arms and said, "Please Masami-kun."

Yachen smiled slightly, stretched out his hand and pressed lightly and asked, "Where does it hurt?"

"That..." Hoshino Yu was a little embarrassed, "tailbone."

Yachen smiled and said, "Don't worry too much, I'm a doctor, you just treat me as a talking puppet."

Hoshino Yu unconsciously turned his head to look at Yachen, and then tears fell down from the pain.

"Does it hurt?" Yachen asked, who touched his tailbone lightly.

Hoshino Yu said, "Just a little..."

Yachen looked over, and there was a bruise on the tailbone of the young man, which was shocking compared to the surrounding white skin.

"It's a trauma," he said.

Hoshino Yuu breathed a sigh of relief.

"But it may hurt for two days, and I need to buy some medicine and spray it..." Yachen said again.

"That..." Hoshino thought, it should be fine if he turns back into Totoro.

But things like monsters shouldn't be understood by everyone, right?

Hoshino Yuu bit his arm, whimpering softly.

Yachen, who was massaging for Hoshino Yuu, stiffened his hands, and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry."

"It's none of Masaomi-kun's business..." Hoshino Yuu reluctantly stopped, "I'm really sorry, I messed up things and I have to bother you on such a day."