Chapter 39 The Doll and the Medicine Man (10)

The swaying boat stopped quickly, and the faint sandalwood fragrance from the boy in his arms entered his nostrils again.

The drug seller stretched out his hand to lift Hoshino Yu's face and said, "Get up."

Then he stared at Hoshino Yuu's forehead and asked, "What's going on?"

Hoshino rubbed his forehead, and said after a while, "Master Yaolang, your chest is too hard, it hurts."

The redness on the white forehead was particularly conspicuous, Hoshino rubbed it for a while and gave up when he found that the pain was not relieved, but the eye-catching redness became heavier and heavier.

The drug seller looked at it twice and said, "Sit down and take the medicine."

In fact, this medicine does not need to be taken at all, and it will be fine at night.

But Yu Hoshino still sat up from the medicine seller's arms and crawled out, he said, "Is there really medicine in the medicine box of Mr. Yaolang?"

"I've said it all, it's a drug seller." The drug seller replied.

When the medicine touched his forehead, it was chilly, Hoshino Yuu bared his teeth, "Because Yakuro-sama doesn't look like a medicine seller at all."

"Speak well, don't be coquettish." The drug seller said.

Hoshino Yuu froze for a moment and said in a daze, "Are you acting like a baby?"

The drug seller closed his mouth expressionlessly, he should say less.

"But what happened just now?" Hoshino Yu asked again, "Inexplicably, it suddenly started shaking."

The drug seller finished applying the medicine and said, "I don't know."

He said he didn't know, but he had already stood up, looking like he was about to go out.

"Master Yakuro." Hoshino hurriedly stood up and asked, "What about me?"

"Wait."

Hoshino Yuu: "...Oh, okay."

Seeing that the door was about to close again, he said pitifully, "Master Yaolang, then you have to come back quickly, I'm scared alone."

The drug seller paused slightly and said, "Understood."

After the medicine seller left, the room became empty.

Hoshino rubbed his wrists, opened the window and looked out at the foggy sea.

I don't know if it's his illusion, but I always feel that the wet and salty sea flavor is getting stronger and stronger, even with a fishy smell.

Hoshino Yuu frowned slightly, and closed the window to block out the bad smell.

A person is really boring.

Hoshino lay down on the bed, hugged the quilt and started to be in a daze.

The system asked, [Xiao You, what are you thinking? 】

Hoshino Yu murmured, 【Yakuro-sama seems to have been out for a long time. 】

【Not too long. 】The system said, 【Xiaoyou, if you are bored, chat with me. 】

[I feel like I want to sleep very much. ] Hoshino Yuu couldn't hold his eyelids, 【This time...shouldn't be sleeping? Forget it, sleep for a while. 】

Say sleep and sleep.

System: […] Alright.

Wet and salty breath, unpleasant fishy smell, cold breath.