Chapter 27 The Cat's Choice (27)

The bedroom door opened and closed, Madara lazily opened his eyes, took a look and closed them again.

That stupid cat... Madara thought, it's not a wise choice to be with humans, after all, compared to monsters, human life is really short.

So if you don't think carefully, you will taste the ultimate pain of separation in the future.

...That's why I said it, stupid cat.

*

Natori Monday had a warm smile on his face, the kind that all the little girls in front of the TV screen like.

But the moment he saw Hoshino Yuu and Natsume coming out, the smile and expression on his face became extraordinarily strange, and the cat, which is particularly sensitive to emotions, felt it all at once.

Hoshino Yu paused, Natsume gently pulled Hoshino Yu's hand and asked, "Xiao Yu, what's wrong?"

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, he took a few steps forward, "Mr. Natori, are you here?"

The aura on Natori Monday was so gloomy that it was scary, Hoshino Yuu shivered unconsciously, he suddenly remembered that Natori Monday once said that his sexual period could be resolved with him.

Could it be that Natori-san is angry because his sexual intercourse was resolved by Natsume?

"Come here." Natori Monday's voice seemed to be trying to be gentle but could not be as usual anyway, "Xiao Yu, come to me."

Mr. Natori was in a bad mood, Hoshino Yu realized.

"Mr. Natori." Natsume squeezed Hoshino Yuu's hand tightly.

"Natsume, now I want to talk to Xiaoyou. As his master, I think it should be no problem to talk to him?" Natori Monday's smile was alienated and indifferent.

Natsume Takashi was stunned, he noticed that Natori Monday was unhappy, not only unhappy, but even suppressed the overwhelming anger and...jealousy.

Hoshino Yuu gently pulled out his hand, looked at Natsume Takashi and smiled slightly, "I'll go."

He walked up to Natori Monday, raised his head slightly and asked, "Mr. Natori, are you angry?"

The ends of the boy's eyes were outlined with thin red, as if dyed with paint, Natori Yiyi stretched out his hand and pressed the corner of Hoshino Yu's eyes, restraining the anger all over his body.

He is always angry with kittens, he thought, and sighed softly, "I'm not angry with you."

But he was jealous, it was clearly his little kitten who had been preempted by others.

"Xiao Yu, wait for me, I'll have a few words with Natsume." After Natori finished speaking on Monday, he raised his eyes to look at Takashi Natsume.

Natsume Takashi's gaze also shifted from Hoshino Yuu to Natori Monday, and he said, "Mr. Natori, I'm sorry."

He can finally see now that Natori Monday has the same feelings for Hoshino Yuu as he does.

In the past... Maybe it's not that he didn't doubt it, but he just ignored it subconsciously. He always thought that Mr. Natori was just possessive of his pet. After all, if he liked it, he wouldn't have sent Xiao Yu to him at that time.

It was the same when Zhang Jingsi kissed Xiao You last night, was it because of the darkness? He only felt that Mr. Chang and Mr. Natori were forcing Xiaoyou to make a choice, but what should a little monster in the puberty stage...

Thinking about it now, Mr. Natori was just sure that Xiaoyou would choose him.

"Before I came last night." Natori looked at Takashi Natsume on Monday, he was trying to make himself talk to Natsume as before, they are friends...but now they are also rivals in love, "Xiao You said, he can suppress,** It's not that scary at all."