Chapter 12 The Cat's Choice (12)

The boy's frightened eyes were mixed with trust and prayers for Natori Monday, such eyes made Natori Monday not answer immediately.

But Hoshino Yuu panicked even more. He stretched out his fingers and pinched the corner of Natori Monday's clothes, "Mr. Natori..."

"Some people are really bad." Zhang Jingsi's voice sounded behind him, "Little cat, I can help you take it off, as long as you come back to Chang's house with me, and become one of my treasured cats."

Hoshino Yuu turned his head, and before he could see the face of Jingji Chang, Natori Yiyi held his head and turned back, "Just after thinking about it, are you going to abandon Master?"

[It's really bad, Natori] The system is angry.

Hoshino Yu looked up at Natori Monday, and he blinked slightly.

Natori Monday pressed Hoshino Yuu's head, took off the bell on his head, rubbed Hoshino Yuu's ears again, and laughed when he saw Hoshino Yuu's ears turning red angrily.

"It's too much." Hoshino walked across the river and demolished the bridge, took two steps back to hide behind Takashi Natsume again, "Mr. Natori always teases me like this."

"What's the use of hiding behind Natsume?" Natori Zhou said with a smile, "I didn't tease you either, who made cats so cute?"

At this moment, Natori Yiyi agreed with Chang Jingsi's words, the cat is so cute, he couldn't help but move his hands.

Natsume glanced sideways at Hoshino Yu who was close at hand, Hoshino Yu still had that angry expression on his face, and couldn't help smiling.

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes wide, "Natsume, are you laughing at me too?"

"No." Takashi Natsume waved his hand, and he changed the subject, "Mr. Natori and Mr. Toba, are you here just for this big monster in the shrine?"

Natori replied Monday, "Yes."

Zhang Jingsi's smile was somewhat unpredictable, "Now that the big demon has dealt with it, is Natori going back?"

Natori smiled on Monday, "I'm really planning to go back. Now that this monster has been dealt with, I won't participate in the rest."

"Hey, is Mr. Natori going back?" Hoshino Yu asked in a low voice, sticking his ear out from behind Natsume.

Natori nodded on Monday, "So Yuu is going to say goodbye to Natsume too. I've really troubled Natsume these few days."

"Are you going back?" Natsume blinked slightly, "Then, Xiaoyou, we..."

"It's okay!" Hoshino Yuu clenched his fist, "I'll play with Natsume when Mr. Natori is at work!"

"Silly cat." Lucky Cat couldn't help muttering, "Natsume has to go to school too!"

Natori Zhou Yi felt inexplicably panting in his heart: "..." It's only been a few days? The relationship is so good that he said in front of his master that he was going on a date.

Shiba Shizumi chuckled, and said in a low voice, "Natori, the kitten has a good friend."

*

After saying goodbye to Natsume and Shiba, Yu Hoshino followed Natori Monday out of the shrine.

Natsume Takashi looked at the distant figure, and for some reason felt a sense of loss.

Chang Jingsi's voice sounded, "The little cat is really cute."

Natsume Takashi turned his head away, and Madara followed suit.

Being stared at by two pairs of eyes, Zhang Jingsi smiled slightly, "Natsume, are you still not considering joining the Chang family? Look, you have no way to protect the kitten right now, right?"