Chapter 145 Jellyfish and the King of Navigation (6)

Luffy was startled by the voice and came back to his senses, he pushed Hoshino Yuu away and sat up.

Luffy took another look at Yu Hoshino, who was wearing nothing in his transformation form. The boy's skin was dazzlingly white, and they were all men. It's normal to be looked at...

Thinking like this, but Luffy subconsciously pulled the blanket to wrap Hoshino Yu.

"Looking at this scene, he must be toying with me!" Lu Fei still did not forget to retort, "Obviously he was the one who suppressed me, and I have never been close... not close to beauty!"

"He... played with you?" Sauron was even more shocked, "Don't be stupid, he doesn't look like he will play with you, idiot!"

"Don't you have no idea about the looks of men and women? Do you know that he is beautiful? You never said that to the mermaid princess!"

"I didn't say he was beautiful?" Luffy looked at Yu Hoshino, who was pushed away by him and hadn't reacted yet. He pointed at Yu Hoshino and looked at Zoro, "Look at him—"

"It looks like he will be deceived." Chopper poked his head carefully, "But Luffy...can't deceive, so maybe he is the one to deceive."

"He's just a little jellyfish!" Luffy yelled, "That little jellyfish, didn't I say it a long time ago? He's a monster that can transform."

"..."

"..."

The room fell silent.

The girls who heard the movement looked at Yu Hoshino and asked in a low voice, "What's going on?"

"Where did such a good-looking boy come from? It looks...better than the mermaid." Nami stared at the face of Hoshino Yu who was a little dazed, "Like an angel."

"But it looks weak, where did it come from?"

"...Our idiot captain said that it was a little jellyfish." Sanji said slowly.

"..." Robin smiled, "A monster?"

"I said, whether he is that little jellyfish or not, wouldn't it be good to let him talk?" Nami said.

Sanji nodded, "Nami-chan is right."

"So boy, who are you?" Robin said softly, "We are all very kind people."

The kind people smiled, "Is there something wrong?"

"Although Luffy is an idiot, he is not the type to do things like threaten others. There must be some misunderstanding."

"He also won't play with innocent young people. In his eyes, men and women are the same. He has no concept of beauty or ugliness."

"Just tell me I didn't play tricks on you!" Luffy grabbed the boy's thin wrist, "Just tell me you're a little jellyfish."

Hoshino Yuu realized that he had become a human being, he nodded and said, "He didn't play with me, I'm just a little jellyfish."

"..."

Silence spread again.

Nami strode in and gave Luffy a shudder, "Idiot, are you threatening him in front of all of us? Explain clearly, what is going on with him?"

Luffy who was beaten innocently: "???"

He stared at Yu Hoshino, "Say it!"

Hoshino Yuu's messy hair was tied together by transparent tentacles. He whispered softly, "I'm really a little jellyfish. I've said it before. I'm a monster."

"Do creatures like monsters really exist?" Robin asked, "You turn into a jellyfish to see."

"..." Hoshino Yuu was silent for a while before speaking, "I don't have enough strength."