Chapter 147 Jellyfish and the Navigator (8)

Sanji choked up: "..." It's impossible, whoever takes this little jellyfish away!

After getting up, Sanji asked again, "Aren't your feet hurting?"

Hoshino Yuu nodded, he still didn't give up, "Why commit suicide? They will feel sad."

Sanji: "...I didn't commit suicide." But he doesn't understand such a thing with a little jellyfish.

Seeing Sanji's reluctance, Hoshino Yu didn't ask any more questions, he secretly decided to tell Luffy when he came back.

"What are you doing out here because your foot hurts?" Sanji helped Hoshino Yuu, and he looked at Hoshino Yuu's face that was as pale as paper but without much expression, "You...are in pain?"

Hoshino Yu was very honest, "It didn't hurt at first, but it hurt after I realized it."

"..." Are you so unresponsive to this kind of thing?

Sanji sighed, "I'll carry you back, it's too rude to carry you."

Hoshino asked, "But you, are you busy?"

"It's okay." Sanji knelt down and said, "Come on."

Hoshino Yu did not refuse this time, and after walking for a while he suddenly asked, "Is that girl... is it your love?"

"Ah, I finally realized it." Sanji complained, "I thought you would never be able to react."

Hoshino Yu said, "I'm sorry..."

"Forget it, love can be found again." Sanji said, "Let's take a short cut, maybe we can meet Ms. Robin and Ms. Nami."

"Hey." Hoshino Yuu nodded.

He didn't ask what they were doing, he lay on Sanji's back safely, and suddenly said, "I'm going to the bullfighting arena."

Sanji paused, "What are you doing there? Watching Luffy?"

"Yes..." Hoshino Yuu nodded, "Because it's boring to be alone."

"So don't be afraid of foot pain. How bad is your foot pain? I think you look terminally ill."

"It's like the little mermaid in a fairy tale." Hoshino Yuu said.

Sanji was taken aback, and he said, "Is it that painful?"

Hoshino Yuu nodded, "But the Little Mermaid is a love brain, I am not."

Sanji laughed, "But it's better not to come out and act alone in such pain."

Hoshino murmured, "I won't do it next time."

"But you are very strong!" Sanji said again, "You look like a weak chicken who can't do anything, and is willing to step on the edge of the knife unexpectedly."

"No." Hoshino Yu said, "It's because...the pain was very slow, and it had been in pain for a long time before I realized it, and he was superimposed little by little."

Sanji: "..." Is this the truth? So maybe he didn't feel much pain until he got to the bullfight arena.

"That's amazing." Sanji boasted, "Very brave, very suitable for being an adventurer."

Hoshino Yuu blinked his heavy eyelids, his voice was very light, "I hope you guys will succeed soon... I can too, leave early..."

The word "Leave" dissipated like smoke, but Sanji still heard it clearly.

He subconsciously turned his head back and looked forward again.

leave?

This little jellyfish has no intention of accompanying the Straw Hats on adventures all the time, is it because it joined midway or because of something else?