Chapter 25 The Cat's Choice (25)

"Mr. Dechang?" Hoshino Yuu shouted in surprise, "Why do you..."

"Let me think about it." In the thick fog, Shiba's smile remained the same, "You want to ask why I found you even though I was with Natori?"

So why does he? Chang Jingsi's eyes fell on the flashing cat hairpin, but he smiled and said nothing.

Hoshino mumbled, "Other than that, why did you come with me? It's obviously very dangerous here, and the monsters are only targeting me..."

"Well, it's probably because I hate all monsters. Since there is a big monster here, I won't sit idly by and let him take people away from under my nose." Chang Jingsi led Hoshino Yuu's hand, with a leisurely voice, "Anyway, you have to follow me closely here."

The cat's vision is not affected in the dark, but it can't see clearly in the fog. Hoshino Yuu raised his head and tried to look at the back of Ma Jingji. of a person.

"Put this on, it can temporarily cut off our aura, and of course we can't hide for too long in the monster's territory." Chang Jingsi suddenly turned around and pasted a spell on Hoshino Yu's forehead, and put another one on himself Zhang, he and Hoshino Yu took another step closer to ensure that they could see each other clearly.

Hoshino Yuu nodded: "I know, it deliberately pulled me in and didn't show up, because it knew I couldn't escape here."

"Hmm...it's a smart kitty." Shiba Shizumi rubbed Hoshino Yu's head, the golden hair was extremely soft and comfortable, no wonder Natori always rubbed Hoshino Yu's head on Monday, "This is In the monster's territory, it can find us whenever it wants."

Being praised, even knowing that the current situation of the two of them is not so optimistic, Hoshino Yu still couldn't help but curl his lips.

Cats are really good at smoothing their fur, Shizuka thought so.

Hoshino Yuu asked again, "Isn't the spell useless?"

"At least it can't feel our aura for the time being." Dechang Jingsi said, "Because we want to test its strength, we can't act rashly."

Hoshino Yuu nodded, and he asked again, "Mr. Dechang, is this monster very powerful?"

"It should be..." Zhang Jingsi thought for a while, "I always feel something is wrong."

"Just now I seem to have heard that monster say that I was a sacrifice." Hoshino Yu suddenly remembered, "Mr. Dechang, could this be the itachi in the shrine? But hasn't it been eliminated by you?"

Like lightning and thunder, Shiba Shizuka remembered the place that he and Natori Monday had neglected at that time.

That weasel is not a real big monster at all, so why it is so easy for them to get rid of the monster, why the bell on Yu Hoshino's head is attached to a powerful monster, why the mark can stimulate Hoshino Yu to enter the sexual period early, but because The real big monster did not appear.

But at that time, there was only Itachi in the shrine, and they took it for granted that Itachi was the monster, but in fact Itachi was also a subsidiary of the monster.

And at the summer festival, it once again set its sights on Yu Hoshino, wanting to fetch the sacrifice it hadn't enjoyed.

Chang Jingsi said the words to Hoshino Yuu, and as expected, he saw Hoshino Yuu's pale lips, and before he could speak, the boy with cat ears said in a soft but firm voice, "In this case, I can't get involved even more Mister."

Zhang Jingsi smiled softly, his expression was calm, and his words were also calm. He said, "What if I want to be implicated by you?"

Hoshino Yuu was stunned, why are there still people rushing to make trouble?