Chapter 74 The Fox and the Repair Dog (3)

Not long after nightfall, the maid came to report that Hoshino Yu had fallen asleep.

Sesshomaru stood in front of the window, pressed his fingers on his chest, and suddenly asked, "Am I fierce?"

"No, no, no." Jaken repeatedly denied, "As the heir of the Western Kingdom, the honorable Master Sesshomaru is a handsome, noble and powerful monster that is unique in heaven and earth. How can the noble Master Sesshoumaru be fierce?"

Sesshomaru: "..."

Sesshomaru turned his head to look at Jaken and said, "He said I was fierce."

Xiejian coughed lightly, "Ah... is he... Master You? Master You is still young, has little experience, and is protected very well..."

"So I'm fierce?" Sesshomaru said.

Evil view: "No, no, absolutely not! Master Sesshomaru is very gentle to Master Yu!"

Sesshomaru frowned slightly.

When General Inu brought Hoshino Yu back, Hoshino Yu was a dirty and poor little fox, clearly a half-demon, but the power of the monster was unexpectedly strong enough to turn him into a fox, but the little fox himself didn't seem to notice this. a little.

There are not many little monsters who are similar to Hoshino Yu's age in Xiguo Palace, so Sesshomaru, who is serious and serious, has become the only object that the little fox likes to pester.

Hoshino Yu not only loves to play, but he also especially likes the monster shape of Sesshomaru. When he was a child, Sesshoumaru was just one-eyed, and he did not have the coldness of growing up. Even if the little fox climbed to the top of his head, he just pulled the little fox off Close the door and refuse to disturb.

Later, Yu Hoshino learned to be good, and instead of disturbing Sesshomaru when he was working hard, he went to play with Sesshomaru when he blocked Sesshomaru for a rest.

All day long by Sesshomaru's side, my elder brother is long and my brother is short, as if no one cares about him except Sesshomaru. Of course, Sesshomaru was not that impatient when he was a child.

He often thinks the little fox is very cute.

Until one day Sesshomaru and Hoshino Yu met a vendetta outside...

The naked boy suddenly sighed, then slowly opened his eyes and looked at Diaolianghuadong.

"Master You." The maid's gentle voice came from outside the door, "It's time to get up, there are a lot of things to do today, the teacher who teaches flower arrangement is already waiting."

Hoshino Yuu covered his head in pain and rolled on the bed, did he train him as a famous lady? He really doesn't want to learn!

[Because as Sesshomaru's wife, a qualified heir fiancée, she must know everything. 】The system broadcasts the words of Fairy Lingyue for Yu Hoshino,【She is here to let you stand beside Sesshomaru on an equal footing. 】

Hoshino Yuu murmured, "Kill me, whoever loves this marriage will get married, I can't live on for a day, who still remembers that I am a male... One bite for one fiancee, one bite for one wife, I can't survive gone."

The system sympathized with Yu Hoshino, so it whispered, 【Let's run away from marriage and go find Inuyasha. 】

Hoshino Yuu sat up and before he could speak, he heard the maids outside saying in unison, "Your Highness Sesshomaru!"

Sesshomaru's voice sounded without waves and ups and downs, "He doesn't need to learn this, he can do whatever he wants, and I'll talk to my mother."

Hoshino Yu lay down again, he stared at the top of the bed and said, [Tong'er, did you hear that? Sesshomaru said no need to learn. 】