Chapter 124 The Bird and the Grim Reaper (1)

World 7: Bleach.

Corpse world.

The Grim Reaper in a black kimono held a knife and pushed open the door.

He was wearing a wide cloak, and the hood covered most of his face, only revealing his delicate white chin.

"Yuu is back?" Ichimaru Gin asked, "How is it?"

"Of course it's awesome. Speaking of which, those wandering spirits followed me as soon as they saw me. I think they seem to be more like death than me..."

The new Grim Reaper named Yu took off his hood, looked at Ichimaru Gin, and asked, "Where's the teacher?"

He looked like a very young and beautiful boy Reaper, his thinness was accentuated by the black and wide cloak.

Ichimaru Gin's slightly squinted slender eyes flashed across Hoshino Yuu's face, and then said, "Here, are you going to find him?"

Hoshino Yu walked briskly, "Go and have a look, tomorrow is the first time I will go to the human world, of course I have to meet the teacher."

Hoshino Yuu's voice disappeared together with his back.

Soon, Hoshino Yuu came out again, staring at Ichimaru Gin, "Where's the teacher?"

Ichimaru Gin showed a surprised expression, "Isn't it inside?"

Hoshino Yuu frowned and looked at the smiling man in front of him, "You..."

"Me what?" Ichimaru Gin asked.

Hoshino Yuu took a step back, stopped talking, turned and left the courtyard.

"It's not peaceful outside recently, you have to be careful." Ichimaru Gin couldn't help reminding.

Hoshino Yu turned around, and finally smiled sweetly, "I know, thank you."

Ichimaru Gin reminded him in place and stopped talking.

He watched the young Reaper walk out of the courtyard before turning his head to look at the captain of the 13th Division 5th Division of the Guardian Court who came out, "Yu went out."

Aizen Soyousuke with a gentle smile, "You are disappointed that you didn't see me."

"Since you wanted to see Yu, why didn't you see him?" Ichimaru Gin asked with a slight smile on his face.

"Because I was thinking about a very serious matter, and I haven't figured it out yet." Aizen turned around, "Speaking of which, isn't Kuchiki Byakuya always approaching Yuu lately?"

His voice was gentle, but Ichimaru Gin did not relax his vigilance at all, he lowered his head slightly and said, "It seems to be, but I don't know why."

Aizen let out a soft oh, but Gin Ichimaru knew very well that he was not very happy.

"Are you going to let Yuu get in touch with them?" Ichimaru Gin asked one more time.

"You seem to be very concerned about Yuu's affairs?" Aizen turned his head.

Ichimaru silver's smile remained unchanged, "After all, Yu once helped me. He is too naive in this world of souls and souls. Naive is easy to be deceived and killed, so he doesn't really care."

While talking, the head of the young Shinigami who had already left appeared at the door, he blinked and looked at Lan Ran, "Teacher, are you there?"

Lan Ran's eyes hidden under the glasses couldn't be seen clearly, and he smiled helplessly, "Are you blocking me?"

Hoshino Yuu exposed his whole body and walked up to Aizen, he looked up at Aizen in front of him with a smile, "Because the teacher seems to be avoiding me."