Chapter 159 Totoro and the Thirteen Brothers (2)

【Aren't you afraid? 】The system said quietly.

Hoshino Yuu: [...]

[Not to scare you, it's Ema and Ernan Ukyo from Asahina's house across the street, because I heard that the new neighbors are very tired... to send desserts. 】

The doorbell rang after the system finished speaking.

Hoshino sighed, turned over and got out of bed, and went downstairs exhausted.

It's really tiring. Since I came to this world, I have been active as an idol on the big screen to collect the power of faith and so on. Why should a monster gain the power of faith like a god.

Hoshino Yu opened the door. The girl outside seemed a little nervous. She hid behind her brother and said, "Well, Xiao You... because I told my brothers about the news that the neighbor moved in, so I came to the door without authorization... I'm very sorry."

Ukyo was wearing glasses, looked at Hoshino Yuu at this moment and said, "Sorry, I brought this because I thought that the new neighbors might not have time to cook... I hope you don't mind, I heard Ema say that you are an idol, I am not very Do you understand that you can eat this?"

"Yes, it's okay." The boy's voice was as pleasant as ever, but with a bit of exhaustion that could not be concealed, he took the desserts brought by the neighbors and said, "Thank you Ema and brother Ema, you really helped me a lot , I was planning to go to bed hungry, do you want to come in and sit for a while?"

"No, you seem to be very tired, take a good rest." Youjing said with a smile on his face, "Eat something before going to sleep."

Hoshino Yuu nodded slightly, "Thank you Brother Ema, that, my name is Hoshino Yuu..."

"Yes, I know, my name is Ukyo, you are the same age as Ema, if you don't mind, you can call me brother like Ema."

Hoshino Yu really didn't know how to address someone older than him, he said kindly, "Brother Youjing and Ema, please."

When the young man called his brother, the ending sound would unconsciously come up, You Jing paused, and smiled sincerely, "Have a good rest, Yuu."

After sending Ema and Ukyo away, Hoshino Yu looked at the dessert in his hand, sniffed it and whispered, "System, it smells so good."

[Eat and sleep! You see, I told you to live here, right? 】The system is happy, 【The neighbors are so enthusiastic, they even brought you desserts. 】

Hoshino Yuu nodded, 【The members of Asahina's family are all very kind people. 】

The system shakes its head [No! 】

Hoshino Yuu bit the spoon and asked, 【What's wrong? 】

【you forgot? 】The system gritted its teeth and said, 【Well, the one in that temple who likes to flirt with women is not good at all. 】

The system is talking about the third son of Asahina's family that Yu Hoshino met when he was still in the temple.

Hoshino Yuu was stunned for a moment, and he said in a daze, [He... But it has nothing to do with me, I just need their power of faith. In short, he is a monk, even if he has the power of faith, he probably wouldn't give it to me, what a pity. 】

[How can it be okay? 】The system said, 【He kisses you...he still touches you, he still wants to sleep with you, being so frivolous as a monk...]

Hoshino Yu didn't pay attention to what was said in the back of the system. After eating the small cake sent by You Jing, he sighed again, "It's really delicious. Is this a man with the sex attribute?"