Chapter 188 Dog and (k) King (6-10)

(6) Rainbows

"elder brother."

"Why are you still calling me brother?" Munakata Reisi laughed lowly, "Xiao Yu, are you still calling me brother? Didn't I say that? If you call me brother, I will want to do very bad things to Xiao You."

Hoshino Yuu was so nervous, he grabbed Munakata Reiji's hand and looked up to see Munakata Reiji's eyes, "Brother, I..."

Munakata Reiji's pupils look a little pale after taking off his glasses, giving people a feeling that he is not easy to get close to. His slender body is covered with a thin layer of muscle, but it looks extremely powerful and very beautiful.

The water droplets slid down Munakata Reiji's body, which was extremely erotic.

Hoshino Yu just glanced at him and then quickly looked away, he murmured, "Brother."

"Why doesn't Xiaoyou dare to look at brother?" Munakata Reji approached and asked, "Isn't brother the most special person to Xiaoyou?"

Hoshino Yu's eyes really didn't dare to look at Munakata Reiji, "Brother, brother is a special person, but...but that kind of thing, that kind of thing, I never thought about it, so...so I..."

"It's so cute." Munakata Reji gave a low laugh, looking hoarse and sexy, "Xiao Yu, I never thought about it, but for Xiao Yu, even doing this kind of thing with your brother is not scary, right?"

Hoshino Yu was stunned for a moment, he looked into Munakata Reji's eyes, "Brother..."

"Have you ever been afraid of what my brother will do to Xiao Yu?" Reji Munakata said again, "My brother really doesn't want to let Xiao You down."

Hoshino Yuu lowered his eyes in panic, "Brother, so I..."

Munakata Reji's kiss was burning with some kind of sharp desire, Hoshino Yuu's back was still stretched straight, and he was forced to bear Munakata Reiji's kiss with his head raised.

"I always thought that Xiao Yu pulled me in to invite me."

Munakata Reiji let go of the red and swollen lips he sucked, rubbed the lips gently with his fingers, his eyes were dim.

Hoshino Yu flinched slightly, "Brother..."

"It's okay." Munakata Reiji said, "I won't make Yu feel bad."

Hoshino Yuu opened his mouth slightly, but before he could say anything, Munakata Reishi kissed him irresistibly.

"Brother... um..."

Hoshino Yuu's voice was firmly blocked in his throat.

The man's tongue forcefully squeezed in, swept over the sensitive soft palate, and entangled with Hoshino Yuu's lips and tongue, making Hoshino Yuu's scalp numb after being stimulated.

The superior nose rubbed against Hoshino Yuu's face, making Hoshino Yuu breathless.

Hoshino Yuu's slightly pale face gradually turned red.

His fingers tightly clasped Munakata Reiji's arm, not knowing how to react.

In the end, he seemed to surrender to Munakata Reishi's kiss, letting Munakata Reishi caress him in a daze.

With a strong air of intimacy.

Munakata Reisi's voice was hoarse, "Xiao Yu, you said you should stay with brother all the time."

Hoshino Yuu looked at Munakata Reiji blankly, as if he didn't understand what he was saying.

But soon, Munakata Reji's hand fell into the water.