Chapter 98 The Hunter and the Prey (10)

Sitting in Hoshino Yu's room, Xiaojie secretly glanced at Hoshino Yu.

The bright-eyed boy poured water for them and said, "Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

Xiaojie believed that Hoshino Yu was fine, after all, he locked Hisoka in the room so calmly...

Qi Ya was in a trance, he suddenly remembered what he said that his brother is not a good partner, he should be happy that Yuu has nothing to do with his brother, but if the other partner is Hisoka, he doesn't seem to be happy at all.

"Yu, Hisoka..." Xiaojie said, "Is he looking for trouble for you?"

"Ah? It's okay, but it doesn't matter." Hoshino Yuu smiled, "I can solve it, don't worry about it."

"Oh." Xiaojie nodded while holding the water glass.

The air fell into an embarrassing situation for a while, and suddenly found that the little friend seemed to have a strange relationship with Hisoka, so Xiaojie didn't know what to say.

"Anyway, protect yourself!" Qi Ya said.

Hoshino Yu said, "I know, thank you Qiya."

Qi Ya inexplicably felt that his elder brother was two points more pitiful, but soon he gave up this idea, feeling sorry for the man's unlucky life... Well, Yu is a monster, you can feel sorry for him.

The young boy who seemed unaware of his double standards said, "Yu must be very tired after coming back just now, let's go first, let Yu take a good rest."

After leaving Hoshino Yu's room, Kurapika said, "Don't worry, Yu is smart, he won't suffer."

Xiaojie nodded.

Hisoka poked his head out of the room, and his voice was brisk, "I said Qiya, has your brother had too few tasks recently?"

Qi Ya was taken aback.

"Because there are too few tasks so you are so free, aren't you worried that he will send you back?" Hisoka asked again.

Qi Ya: "..."

When Hisoka closed the door, he said quietly, "What is a killer doing all day long around my little apple? Want to snatch my fruit? Kill him."

Xiaojie and Kurapika looked at each other, and they both saw a sentence in each other's eyes... Why is there another Il fan?

*

Hoshino Yuu is used to Ill fans always appearing in his room inexplicably.

He turned to look at Yi Ermi who was sitting on the chair and asked, "Is your task easy?"

Yi Ermi said flatly, "It's okay."

Hoshino Yuu opened the window, the drizzle from outside flew in and fell on his face, and the cold wind also poured in.

"Don't you need to go home after performing the mission?" Hoshino Yuu asked curiously.

But after asking Hoshino Yuu, he regretted it again, why did he ask such a strange question about a killer.

Yiermi took out her mobile phone and handed it to Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino Yuu tilted his head, "What are you doing?"

"Mother said, I must bring my friends with me when I go back this time." Seeing that Hoshino Yuu didn't answer, Yi Ermi dug out the message by himself, "I've explained it to her, but she didn't take it to heart."

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino glanced at the news of Yiermi, then looked away, and said, "You don't need to tell me about this kind of thing."