Chapter 76 The Fox and the Repair Dog (5)

Hoshino Yuu couldn't see, which meant some trouble.

But Sesshomaru didn't find it troublesome, he even took the medicine to change for Hoshino Yu, the medicine was a bit uncomfortable to apply.

Hoshino Yu sniffed the familiar scent of Sesshomaru, he began to wonder why he thought it was not Sesshomaru?

It's obviously Sesshomaru, even the aura on his body is exactly the same.

Sesshomaru remained taciturn as always, maybe it was because of being trapped, Hoshino Yuu even felt that he didn't want to talk at all.

Is it because you are implicated by yourself? Hoshino thought... Although Sesshomaru is indifferent to other people, Hoshino Yu always believes that Sesshoumaru will not be impatient with him.

Hoshino asked, "Why can't we get out? Is it difficult? Even you can't get out."

Sesshomaru hummed.

Hoshino rubbed the moon seal on his wrist, and he asked, "Then what about our engagement ceremony? It will be in two days. Will both grooms be absent by then?"

Sesshomaru laughed.

Hoshino Yu asked hesitantly, "Are you... laughing? Sesshomaru."

"No." Sesshomaru replied.

Hoshino Yu stretched out his hand, feeling where Sesshomaru was, and stretched out his hand, "Can you come over and get closer to me?"

Sesshomaru asked, "Why?"

"Why what?" Hoshino Yu grabbed Sesshomaru's hand, "Come here, I'm a little scared because I can't see anything in the pitch black."

Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes slightly, and sat next to Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino Yu didn't feel good, he even felt his heart beating faster.

"What's wrong?" Sesshomaru asked.

Hoshino shook his head, he pursed his lips, trying to drive that weird illusion out of his heart.

Sesshomaru reached out and stroked the back of Hoshino Yuu's neck, and said casually, "Don't be afraid, with me here, no one here can hurt you."

Hoshino Yu's neck stiffened, the strange illusion that this person is not Sesshomaru came again, but this person did have the aura of Sesshomaru, exactly the same.

Hoshino Yu said, 【Tong'er, you can also observe for me, I always feel that he is not quite like Sesshomaru, maybe I feel wrong. 】

The system looked at the monster opposite Hoshino Yu and nodded, 【I see! 】

Sesshomaru changed Hoshino Yu's eyes with a calm voice, "Don't worry about the engagement ceremony, they will take care of it."

"Huh?" Hoshino Yuu was taken aback for a moment, not knowing why Sesshomaru jumped here again, he said, "Oh, that's right, mother will be steady."

Sesshomaru paused slightly for the hand that tied the belt, and he raised his eyes to look at the boy opposite.

Those beautiful blue eyes have been covered by ribbons, but the blond hair is extraordinarily dazzling, even under the misty mountain, it is not dim at all, and the fox ears are softly drooping, showing the owner's irritability .

Sesshomaru said calmly, "You are right, you will be stable."

Hoshino Yuu yawned, tears wet the ribbon, he murmured, "Sesshomaru, you've never been in such a mess before, it's all because of me..."

Sesshomaru did not speak again.

Hoshino leaned against the stone wall, he wanted to sleep for a while, but for some reason he always felt very insecure.