Chapter 21 The Cat's Choice (21)

With the summer festival approaching, it seems like everyone is getting busy.

Although the tail and ears still couldn't be retracted, Hoshino Yu was completely used to it.

"Since we are going to participate in the summer festival, we have to buy a kimono." Natori set aside a day on Monday to take Hoshino Yu to buy a kimono, "I still remember the kimono that the monsters gave Xiao Yu that day at the shrine. Yu is perfect for being dressed like that."

Hoshino Yu: "...Mr. Natori!"

"Ah, I'm sorry." Natori Monday said sorry words, but there was no sign of apology on his face. He had a smile on his face, "It's just telling the truth. Xiaoyou should also want to listen to the truth."

Hoshino Yu puffed his cheeks, "Mr. Natori, don't make fun of me!"

"I didn't make fun of you." Natori looked at Yu Hoshino in surprise on Monday, "Why would Xiao Yu think this way? I'm complimenting you."

He dragged Hoshino Yu into the store, "Although I really want to dress up Xiaoyou like that, but if Xiaoyou doesn't like it, I won't force Xiaoyou, um...you have to wear the same style of kimono as Xiaoyou." .”

Hoshino Yuu's eyes swept over the colorful kimonos. He didn't know much about clothes and knew that most of the clothes here were girls' clothes, and there were very few boys' clothes.

"I want to order." Natori Monday's voice sounded.

Holding an oil-paper umbrella, Jingji Chang walked in from outside the store, and saw Hoshino Yuu and Natori Monday with a subtle smile, "What a coincidence, little cat, we meet again."

"Mr. Dechang, what a coincidence." Hoshino Yuya said.

After communicating with the shop owner, Natori turned his head on Monday, his face darkened, "What a coincidence? What kind of clothes does the owner of the shop need to come to shop in person? Which piece of clothing needs the owner of the shop to come and pick it up in person?"

Shiba Shizuka's eyes slid across Yu Hoshino's face with unclear meaning, he clenched the things in his right hand, and looked at Natori Monday, "Does Natori mean that I came for you?"

Natori said on Monday, "Who knows what the owner of the field is thinking?"

Shiba Shizumi sighed softly, "Natori's misunderstanding of me seems to be getting bigger and bigger. It's clear that we are also old friends."

The atmosphere started to get weird again.

Zhang Jingsi looked a little sad, was it because he was misunderstood by an old friend?

Natori smiled faintly, and when he smiled, the gecko moved accordingly, and Hoshino Yuu looked away, maintaining his silent role.

It's a pity that Zhang Jingsi didn't let him go.

"I'm really happy to see the little cat." Chang Jingsi approached Hoshino Yuu with a smile on his face, "Little cat, have you thought it through now? How about the Chang's family who came with me?"

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, he refused bluntly, but he did not forget to bring Natori, "Mr. Natori has said that the house rules of the family are strict, and every move is measured by a ruler. It is very unfriendly to a little monster like me. So no matter whether Mr. Chang is sincere or not, I will not go with Mr. Chang."

Whether it is true or false, it is too honest to speak.

Shizuka covered his forehead and laughed, "Natori is really, what are you afraid of?"

"Of course I'm afraid that Xiaoyou will be refined by your family members through your schemes." Natori Zhou Yi was lukewarm, but eccentric, "After all, the Chang family is the most powerful exorcist family right now. It's just a little monster." What's the point? Right?"