Chapter 183 Ghost in Master House (1-5)

World 13: Gintama

(1) Yorozuya House

"Are you still here?"

"Where did you go?"

"Are you gone?"

The silver-haired child stood up while supporting the dead tree, his slightly absent-minded eyes scanned the forest, and then slowly lowered his head.

"Are you leaving too?"

"It's been two days... Maybe you went to reincarnation..."

The sound of footsteps on the branches sounded, and the silver-haired child suddenly turned his head, his eyes slowly becoming dull again.

Ghosts would not make footsteps without him.

"Are you waiting for someone?" The visitor asked with a smile.

*

Hoshino Yuu walked onto the streets of Edo holding an umbrella.

It's sunny right now, but it looks like it's going to rain.

Hoshino Yu looked around, and then slowly opened the door of a store, "Hello, is there anyone?"

There seemed to be no one in the store.

Hoshino Yu found a table and sat down, he put away his umbrella and waited for someone to come.

Soon there was a second customer in the store.

It was a silver-haired man with eyes that didn't seem to wake up.

The man sat down at the table next to Hoshino Yuu.

Hoshino Yu couldn't help but look at him twice more, and then two more times, until the man's dessert came, Hoshino Yu was still looking at him.

As if because he was being scrutinized all the time, the man raised his dead fish eyes and asked, "What do you see me doing?"

Hoshino Yuu was startled, he stared at the man several times before saying, "Can you see me?"

"What?" The silver-haired man opened his mouth slightly.

Hoshino hurriedly shut up, "No, it's nothing."

The silver-haired man sized Hoshino Yuu up for a while before looking away.

It's a little strange, but also a little familiar... Could it be that when did he know such a person?

I think should not be.

The silver-haired man didn't think about it anymore, he held the dessert and began to be satisfied.

The shop assistants who came and went didn't seem to want to ask Hoshino Yuu, Hoshino Yuu was a little bored.

He looked at the man again.

It's really a bit similar. If that kid grows up, he should also be a bit similar to this man.

Hmm...it really is not a cute kid at all. Hoshino Yuu thought angrily, saying that he would take him away after sleeping, but it was too much for him to run away quietly by himself without telling him.

He must make the other party apologize to him.

Well, but such a poor child, he reluctantly allowed the other party to explain before apologizing.

Speaking of...

"Hello." The silver-haired man said again, "What have you been watching me do? I remember... I shouldn't be in debt or anything."

Hoshino paused for a moment, and then smiled, "I'm just curious, because you seem to be able to see me. After I came to Edo, there were too few people who could see me, so I couldn't hold back and watched a few more."