Chapter 10 The Cat's Choice (10)

Hoshino Yuu's eyes widened.

The big monster is a real big monster. It looks like a particularly vigorous, graceful and smooth body, with a head like a fox, but it is definitely not a fox.

It lowered its head and looked at the two teenagers in front of it with vertical pupils.

I'm so envious, the envy in Yuu Hoshino's eyes is about to overflow, this is the big monster in his imagination, what is a kitten? It is weak and low in demon power, and its transformation is incomplete.

Madara noticed Hoshino Yuu's gaze, moved her head slightly, met Hoshino Yuu's undisguised envious eyes, and turned her head silently to look at Natsume.

"If you are injured, you need to rest well."

Seeing Natsume and Madara started talking, Hoshino Yuu quietly reached out and stroked the white fur.

He even felt that he could feel the majestic monster power in the big monster's body, and Hoshino Yuu couldn't help but stretched out his face and rubbed it carefully.

Madara turned his head abruptly and asked viciously, "Silly cat, what are you doing?"

Hoshino Yu was taken aback, and took a step back, "Hold me, I'm sorry, but your appearance is really beautiful."

"What?" Madara paused, his voice lowered, "What? Stupid cat!"

Hoshino Yu: "...you are the stupid cat!"

"Stupid cat!" Madara was extremely annoyed, "Let's go?"

Hoshino Yuu turned to look at Natsume, "Is it angry from embarrassment?"

"You're getting angry from embarrassment." The big monster raised his head coldly, "I'm not such a monster."

"I won't become angry from embarrassment." Hoshino Yuu retorted in a low voice.

Natsume smiled for a while and said, "Let's go, let's go back."

"No, no, no." Hoshino Yu waved his hands again and again, "I finally got to meet Yahara's monsters, I'm going to see them!"

"Want to see Yahara's monsters so much?" Madara looked down at Hoshino Yuu, "What bad idea are you planning?"

"Where is there any bad idea?" Hoshino Yu was blunt and strong, "I have never seen other monsters, what's wrong with wanting to meet other monsters?"

What's wrong?

Madara was silent for a second and said, "Nothing."

Hoshino Yuu pulled Natsume Takashi, "Natsume, let's go, okay?"

The cat-eared boy in front of him looked at him intently, with pleading and coquettish eyes, Natsume Takashi was also silent for a second, and then he said, "Treat the wound first."

"The wound is okay!" Hoshino Youle stretched out her hand, "Look, I'm a monster, and a mere injury is nothing at all."

The place where the palm was scraped has healed by itself, Natsume Takashi was startled, "Does it hurt?"

On the surface, it looks like it is intact, but in fact it is still hot and painful.

But Hoshino Yu looked calm, "It doesn't hurt anymore, let's go quickly."

"In such a hurry, you still say that you have no ghosts in your heart." Madara said so, but in fact it lowered its body and let the two of them go up. "In short, if you want to do bad things, Natsume will never allow it."

Hoshino Yu buried his face on the big demon's furry back, very satisfied, "What's a bad thing?"

It shouldn't be a bad thing to want the monsters to recognize him as the boss, right?