Chapter 81 Knife Essence (6-10)

(6) Knife Spirit

"Are you going to take Sanriyue out?" the boy asked beside the holder.

"Well, I'm going out." The holder looked back at the young man who was so beautiful that he didn't fit in with this era. The holder smiled, "But you don't need to know about this kind of thing, you are suitable to stay at home."

Obviously he only lived in in the name of a friend, but the owner seemed to want to keep the boy in the mansion, not allowing others to see the boy, and not allowing the boy to go out.

I don't know if the boy has discovered such a thing.

But……

He thought, how can this person trap his former master? His master wanted to stay, but only because of him.

Thinking about it this way, the joy in his heart increased a bit, and the owner who was very unpleasant to the eye would not be so disgusted, because... His master stayed in the mansion for him.

"Eh?" The boy thought for a while, "Can I go too?"

"Yu isn't suitable for going out, it's messy outside, Yu is so beautiful and weak, it's more suitable to stay at home obediently." The owner's idea of ​​imprisoning the young man in a small mansion is almost exposed.

"Is that so?" The boy didn't seem to suspect anything.

The young man's eyes fell on Mikazuki Zongjin, and Mikazuki Zongjin felt that his blade was starting to heat up again.

No matter which time, no matter how many times, he couldn't resist the young man looking at him, he liked the time when the young man only had him in his eyes.

But……

He felt it, regret in his master's eyes.

"Can I touch Mikazuki Zongjin again?"

"Of course you can," said the holder.

He was held in his master's hand again, and the young man murmured softly, "San Riyue... I don't know when we will see you again this time."

Are you leaving again?

Yes, the owner should really hate this owner who covets himself.

"Goodbye, Crescent Moon."

...

I don't know if it was because of what he said to Sankaiyue before going to bed, Hoshino had a past dream for a long time.

It was already afternoon when he woke up.

The room is shrouded in a golden yellow.

Sankai Yuezong sat near the table, carefully arranged the bowls and chopsticks, and then took a sip slowly with a teacup, full of the style of the elderly.

Hoshino Yusuo glanced under the quilt and then slowly looked away.

"Master is awake?" Sanri Yuezong paid close attention to Hoshino Yuu all the time.

Hoshino Yuu hummed.

Mikazuki Zongjin put down his cup and walked to the bed. He bent slightly and stretched out his hand to Hoshino Yuu, "Master, wake up."

Hoshino Yuu stared at the slender and well-articulated hand in front of him, stared blankly for a while before reaching out to hold Mikazuki Zongjin's hand.

Mikami Tsukimune squeezed Hoshino Yuu's hand tightly and hugged Hoshino Yuu up.

"Sankaiyue." Hoshino looked up in a daze.

"I'm sorry, master." Mikayue Zongjin apologized, "It's just..."

He couldn't find an excuse, couldn't find any reason for his behavior... He obviously planned to treat his master very gently, if the master didn't find out that his feelings wouldn't go overboard.