Chapter 93 The Hunter and the Prey (5)

The pool is a bit big, and Hoshino Yuu hasn't dived into the water quietly for a long time.

It was so noisy outside, he could even close his eyes and sleep with confidence.

Sure enough, the mermaid should still stay in the water, where he is the overlord.

It is a pity that this pool does not lead to the sea.

It seemed to be quiet, the sleepy mermaid wanted to... be quiet?

How could the three-party gathering be quiet?

Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes suddenly and floated up.

There was a mess outside, without the slightest sound, Hoshino Yuu stared blankly for a while, then put his hands on the shore and poked his head out to look.

It seems... There is really no one left, is it because of the battle that they stayed away?

In this case......

Hoshino Yuu climbed up from the water, and the moment he landed, the fish tails turned into legs.

He tentatively called out, "Is anyone there?"

No one answered him.

Hoshino You showed a little joy in his heart, did they forget him here?

Hoshino Yuu ran away.

"Just let him go like this? Captain."

Kuroro stood in front of the window, looking down at the running figure, with a calm voice, "It's only for a while, after all, there is no reason to give up the things we snatched back."

Ilmi's eyes followed Hoshino Yu's back, and he moved his fingers. The mermaid's scales seemed to be more tactile than treasures. Otherwise, I would ask for the scales for the reward. The mermaid's scales should be very valuable, right?

Hoshino Yu walked through the forest, and before he had run for a long time, he was frightened by the person who jumped out of the tree and took a step back.

Then he was taken aback again, "Kurapika, are you injured?"

Kurapika covered his shoulders and looked at Hoshino Yuu silently.

"I'll help you heal!" Hoshino Yu grabbed Kurapika's hand, "I said, Kuroro is dangerous, right? And there are so many people there, how can you go find them alone?"

The faint blue light became less painful after touching the wound, Kurapika said hoarsely, "Because, I want revenge."

Hoshino Yuu was startled.

He withdrew his hand and said, "You and the Phantom Troupe really have a grudge?"

Kurapika didn't say much, he looked at Hoshino Yuu and asked, "Do you still heal wounds? That mermaid is you, right?"

Hoshino Yuu: "...healing skills are a little better, that..."

"Are you the mermaid that the Hunter Association is looking for?"

Hoshino Yuu was already thinking about hypnotizing Kurapika, he thought, Kurapika also stayed in the Hunter Association, if it was known...

"I can keep a secret for you." Kurapika said abruptly.

"Eh?" Hoshino Yu was taken aback, "Your exam questions this time are about mermaids."

Kurapika turned his head away, "Examination questions and the like are far less important to me than revenge against the Phantom Troupe."

Hoshino Yuu patted Kurapika's shoulder, pulled the boy up, "Let's go, go back."

"Go back? Did the little toy not notice me at all?" Hisoka's unique tone came from behind, "This is really sad."