Chapter 62 The Squirrel and the Boys (14)

When Hoshino Yu followed Keigo Atobe back to the ward, Akutagawa Jirou was still awake. Keigo Atobe stared at Akutagawa Jiro for a long time before looking at Hoshino Yu, "Don't you wake him up?"

"What did you wake him up for?" Hoshino Yu was puzzled, "And isn't he a member of your Ice Emperor? You should know better that he can fall asleep anytime, anywhere, right?"

Keigo Atobe said flatly, "Oh."

He walked to the bed and looked at Akutagawa Jirou, "Jiro, Jiro, it's time to wake up!"

Hoshino Yu looked on inexplicably funny.

Atobe Keigo frowned slightly, "What are you laughing at?"

Hoshino Yu: "...I didn't laugh."

He obviously didn't smile.

Keigo Atobe snorted coldly, and shouted again, "Jiro Akutagawa!"

The nurse knocked on the door and said, "Yu, let me take a look at your forehead, you should be discharged soon, right?"

*

As expected, Hoshino Yu was discharged from the hospital not long after.

He bid farewell to Yukimura Seiichi, and nodded in the voice of Yukimura Seiichi telling him to call him.

【Tezuka is here to pick you up. 】The system said.

Hoshino Yu was a little surprised, he turned his head to look, and sure enough, he saw Tezuka Kunimitsu standing at the door of the ward.

"Senior, why are you here?" Hoshino Yuu asked.

"You are alone, let me take a look." Tezuka Kunimitsu said, his eyes shifted to Yukimura Seiichi next to Hoshino Yuu, with a calm expression, "Sukimura."

The two greeted each other, and gave up after a few friendly greetings.

Tezuka Kunimitsu walked up to Hoshino Yuu and asked, "Is there anything I can help you clean up?"

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, "No, I don't have anything."

Tezuka Kunimitsu said, "Then let's go."

Hoshino Yuu nodded.

Hoshino Yu looked at Yukimura Seiichi, "Shall we go down together?"

Yukimura Seichi shook his head slightly, "Let's go."

Hoshino Yu pursed his lips.

"Yuu, call me." Yukimura Seichi repeated again.

Hoshino Yuu curled his eyelashes, "I know! I will definitely hit you."

Yukimura Seiichi stretched out his hand and gently hugged Hoshino Yuu, "Thank you."

Hoshino Yuu was stunned, and reached out to hug Yukimura Seiichi. The hug gave Yukimura Seiichi a lot of energy before he laughed, "Thank you for what? We are friends."

Yukimura Seiichi let go of his hand and bent his lips, "Yes, you are right, we are friends."

Tezuka Kunimitsu watched the two hug each other with a flat expression before saying, "Let's go."

[Let's go, Xiaoyou. 】The system said,【The energy you left for him is enough. 】

Standing at the window of the ward on the fourth floor and looking down, you can see the gate of the general hospital. Seiichi Yukimura watched Tezuka Kunimitsu and Hoshino Yuu walk out with a gentle smile.

He looked at it seriously, and after a while he murmured, "Yu, does Tezuka know your secret?"

"You probably don't know? Otherwise, why are you so afraid of Echizen Ryoma talking about it?"