Chapter 77 The Fox and the Repair Dog (6)

Even if he couldn't see it, he didn't need the system to tell Yu Hoshino that Sesshomaru was coming.

He supported the stone wall to stand up and looked up, the monster next to him laughed softly when he saw his appearance, "What are you looking at?"

Hoshino Yushin's hair tightened, he murmured, "I didn't see anything...you know, I can't see it."

"Yeah, I can't see it."

Sesshomaru looked at Hoshino Yuu upon hearing this, his expression suddenly sank.

Hoshino Yuu couldn't see Sesshomaru's expression, he only heard Sesshomaru's voice, "Yu, I'm here to pick you up."

"Someone pretended to be me to lie to you, Yuu." The monster turned to look at Hoshino Yuu beside him, "You don't believe him, do you?"

Hoshino Yu wanted to laugh, but this monster made him unable to laugh because he felt the killing intent.

"Why don't you talk?" The monster next to him asked with the same voice as Sesshomaru's, "Are you afraid of something if you don't talk?"

This monster wanted to kill him, Hoshino Yuu's heart tightened for a moment, he murmured, "Fake... Sesshomaru?"

"Yu."

"If I die, are you willing to use your heart to save me?" the monster asked Hoshino Yuu, but his eyes were on Sesshomaru.

He wanted to see if the relationship between the fox and the dog demon could give his life for each other, and now...if he heard an unwilling answer, what expression would Sesshomaru have?

Hoshino Yu touched his heart subconsciously, and he laughed, "You...Of course I don't want to."

Before the monster had time to laugh at the plastic feelings, he heard Hoshino Yuu's voice, "You are not Sesshomaru..."

Sesshomaru's hand paused.

"When did you find out?" The monster's voice darkened, and he took a step back.

The monster knew very well that he couldn't beat the Sesshomaru, so of course he wouldn't risk his life at this time.

Hoshino Yuu didn't speak, Sesshomaru clenched his natural teeth tightly.

"His Royal Highness Sesshomaru." The monster can bend and stretch, and he smiled, "How about I make a deal with you?"

Sesshomaru had no expression on his face, "I have nothing to do with you."

"It's about the fox demon." The monster took another step back, and he smiled, "If you kill me, the fox will also be trapped in the seal. I don't think His Highness Sesshomaru, the monster would want his fiancé to be sealed up?"

Sesshomaru's hand stopped, and he asked coldly, "What did you do to him?"

Hoshino Yu didn't feel any discomfort, he stretched out his hand to touch his eyes, and asked, [System, will I be sealed? 】

It took a while for the system to say, 【Xiao You, you are cursed. 】

The monster laughed, "As long as His Royal Highness Sesshomaru doesn't attack me, nothing will happen to him."

"Why should I trust you?"

"His Highness Sesshomaru asked, do you want to try?"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Don't dare." The monster lowered his eyebrows and looked pleasing to the eye, "Never dare to threaten Master Sesshomaru, just tell the truth."

He will always leave a way out for himself, no matter where he puts the way out.