Chapter 129 The Bird and Grim Reaper (6)

Hoshino Yu was taken aback and looked over blankly.

Kurosaki Ichigo and Ukitake Toshiro also looked over.

Aizen took Hoshino Yuu into his arms calmly, he rarely regretted it, he didn't know why he was so naive to provoke Kuchiki Byakuya, provocation is wrong, it should be said to be showing off.

Kuchiki Byakuya lost the child he picked up, and now Kuchiki Byakuya wants to take the child back.

"Sorry." Seeing Hoshino Yuu's frightened eyes, Kuchiki Byakuya managed to soften his cold voice, "I scared you, Yuu."

Hoshino Yuu shook his head, but rubbed against Aizen's arms, and said in a low voice, "I know Captain Kuchiki is worried about Rukia's impatience, but please ask Captain Kuchiki to control his emotions, getting angry is useless .”

Aizen held Hoshino Yuu's head in his arms, not letting Kuchiki Byakuya see Hoshino Yuu, nor letting Hoshino Yuu see Kuchiki Byakuya's obviously wrong expression.

He didn't want Hoshino Yuu to be scared to cry by other people.

Kuchiki Byakuya's expression became even colder, he exuded coldness, "I'm not—"

Seeing this, Shishiro Ukitake hurriedly said, "I knew that Byakuya was also worried about Rukia. But this matter has nothing to do with the Fifth Division. How about Captain Aizen and Xiao Yu going back first?"

If the Captain of the Fifth Division and the Captain of the Sixth Division fight here... I'm afraid something will happen then.

Although Ukitake Toshiro didn't think that Aizen would be so unstable, but Byakuya Kuchiki was not necessarily. He looked indifferent, but he was still the irritable and impulsive Byakuya from before, not to mention that it was related to Yu Hoshino... Byakuya Kuchiki has always felt guilty .

Kuchiki Byakuya's eyes were fixed on Hoshino Yuu's body, his younger brother had grown up, he was no longer that chubby and cute younger brother, he had become beautiful and thin, and he was particularly coveted.

Isn't that the case with the gentle and steady Aizen Soyousuke? Even provoking him... on purpose.

Aizen said, "In that case, let's go back first."

He shook Hoshino Yuu's hand and was about to leave.

Kuchiki Byakuya looked at Aizen coldly, and said sharply, "Don't leave."

Aizen held Hoshino Yuu's hand and gently tightened it.

Hoshino Yuu turned his head and met Kuchiki Byakuya's eyes, looking fierce.

As if trying to kill him, Hoshino was stunned, tears rolling in his eyes uncontrollably.

Kuchiki Byakuya was startled, before he could take his eyes back, he saw Hoshino Yuu crying, and was scared to cry by him.

Kuchiki Byakuya suddenly felt at a loss, "Xiaoyou..."

Hoshino Yuu burst into tears, but his voice was steady, "Sorry, I didn't mean to."

So embarrassing, crying again, being watched by strangers...

Hoshino Yuu glanced at "Do boys like to cry so much?" Kurosaki Ichigo who was full of shock, then looked at Ukitake Toshiro, and finally looked at Kuchiki Byakuya who was trying to comfort him.

It was so embarrassing, so the tears fell even more.

He obviously didn't do anything, but he just felt sad and was out of breath from crying.

"Xiao You, don't cry, I'll take you back." Aizen wiped away the tears for Hoshino Yuu, then hugged Hoshino Yuu, with a serious smile on his mouth, "Captain Ukitake, Captain Kuchiki, I won't accompany you."