Chapter 142 Jellyfish and the Navigator (3)

"What is the main body?" Sanji bit the cigarette butt.

Hoshino Yu said, "My body is a little jellyfish. If... I become a human, I won't be a jellyfish, so it stands to reason that if you become a human, you won't have that thing in your mouth."

Sanji: "..."

He was speechless for a while, "This is because... how could the main body be a cigarette?"

"But the main body may be a small jellyfish." Hoshino Yu said.

"Jellyfish is also a living body, how can a smoke without a living body become a human being."

"No, no, there are stones that turn into people."

Sanji: "..."

"There are so many strange monsters in the world, it doesn't seem strange to have an extra cigarette."

Sanji: "..."

Hearing the little jellyfish say such words with an expressionless face and an emotional voice, Sanji fell silent.

He took out the curry and asked Hoshino Yuu, "Do you want to eat this?"

Hoshino Yuu reached for the candy on his cheeks, "I haven't finished eating yet."

Sanji: "Oh."

He asked, "Didn't you ask me what you can do to help?"

Hoshino Yuu nodded.

"Do you know tasters?" Sanji asked.

"what is that?"

"It's something I made here, you need to take a bite first, and then tell me what it tastes like."

The little pink jellyfish lit up all of a sudden, he nodded, "Yes!"

After a pause, he bought the candy again, "But I haven't finished it yet."

Sanji: "...It doesn't matter, it will take a while to finish it."

When Luffy came back with the fish, he saw the color of the little jellyfish changing from afar. He quickly ran over and threw the fish aside to stare at the little jellyfish.

The tentacles of the little jellyfish are very flexible to roll up the food and put it into the mouth.

Luffy looked up at Sanji, "What is he doing?"

"I became my taster because I was too bored." Sanji grinned, "Are you coming too?"

Hoshino Yu stopped the tentacles, looked up at Luffy, the tentacles rolled up the fish fillets and stretched them out to Lufei's mouth, "Do you want to eat?"

"..."

Luffy showed a big smile again, and he bit it down.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

Hoshino stared blankly at the bitten tentacles, "This... can't be eaten, it's poisonous."

Luffy ate the fish fillet with a bright smile, "I'm sorry, I accidentally bit into it."

Hoshino murmured, he moved the tentacles that were feeding Luffy, "It hurts."

"Let me take a look." Luffy looked over, the soft tentacles of the little jellyfish didn't have bite marks, but there was something pink, "It seems to be bruised."

"Impossible!" Hoshino retorted, "The body of the jellyfish has no blood."

"But aren't you a monster?" Luffy said.

"That's right, I'm a monster." Hoshino Yuu raised the tentacles, "Then it should be gone soon... Even if it is broken, it will grow back soon."

Luffy was curious, "Will it not hurt?"