Chapter 194 Extra Story (4)

"Luffy."

"I really want to stay with the little jellyfish for a long time, but I think the little jellyfish will be very troublesome, right?" Luffy's smile became brighter, "So talk to Yuu here or something...it probably won't happen now Someone is interrupting."

Hoshino stared blankly at Luffy, then sat up, "You..."

"Ah, I do know all about it, how about you look at me? It's like I just met you." Luffy scratched his head, "I can only come to see you because I made a deal with that system. "

Hoshino Yuu asked softly, "What is a deal...?"

"Well..." Luffy started scratching his head again, he was not very good at lying, he just muttered, "I said little jellyfish, why don't you ask me why I remember that person just now?"

"What?" Hoshino Yu was indeed distracted.

Luffy breathed a sigh of relief, he looked at Hoshino Yuu and thought, although the response is not as slow as before, but the little jellyfish is still clumsy... Well, it is still a very cute little jellyfish.

"That person, although he only appeared once, I remember it clearly." Lu Fei stretched out his hand and rubbed Hoshino Yu's face, "Really... did you deliberately provoke me?"

Hoshino Yuu blinked slightly, and he said, "Yakuro, he just...has been chasing here..."

"That's pretty good too..." Luffy said, "That person is not a human being, so he can stay with the little jellyfish for a long time, right? Unlike me... I clearly know that the little jellyfish was very sad at that time, why was it so slow to respond when talking?" Yes, it's actually very sad."

Hoshino slowed down for half a beat, staring into Luffy's eyes.

Lu Fei looked over and looked at Hoshino Yu's expression, he seemed to see the little jellyfish at that time from Hoshino Yu's eyes.

Sitting on a boat, sending off a guy, and then him.

Hoshino Yuu wouldn't be sad in the first place, as a little jellyfish, a little jellyfish that is too slow...

But the little jellyfish was sitting next to Luffy, and lay down slowly.

The little jellyfish looked dumbfounded, and he called, "Luffy."

Of course Luffy wouldn't answer him.

Hoshino Yuu was stunned for a while, looking at the bright moon above the sky, he called again, "Luffy..."

"I should have gone now, and I should have gone soon, so that I could forget... and forget it without being sad."

But Luffy was standing next to his own body, looking at Hoshino Yuu, he stretched out his hand as if wanting to touch the boy, but he couldn't touch anything.

"But why am I still here?" he murmured, "It's so strange, Luffy. Don't you even talk to me? The system urged me to leave."

System, leave... Luffy was also in a daze.

He reacted quickly, then squatted down and looked at Yu Hoshino, and said, "Let's go quickly."

Hoshino Yuu couldn't hear him or see him.

"Luffy."

The little jellyfish shed tears silently in a daze, "Luffy is gone..."

It's so sad, it's better to leave early tomorrow. Luffy thought he was a little sad too.

"Luffy."

"Luffy?"

"Luffy, what's wrong with you?"

Luffy's thoughts suddenly returned to reality from the memory, he looked at Hoshino Yu in front of him, and laughed again.