Chapter 127 The Bird and the Grim Reaper (4)

Ichimaru silver turned his head, he smiled inexplicably, "You don't know anything."

"What?" Hoshino Yuu opened his eyes, "What do you know nothing about?"

"Children who are too naive will not have a good time in the world of souls." Shimaru Gin said.

Hoshino Yu laughed while holding the wine bottle, "Fortunately, I am an adult."

Ichimaru Gin: "..." How silly.

Hoshino Yu knocked his head on his knees, but before he could react, he had rolled down from the roof with a grunt.

Ichimaru Gin turned his head with a horrible expression, but instead of hearing the sound of the boy falling to the ground, he heard Hoshino Yuu's dizzy voice, "Teacher."

Ichimaru Gin looked over, the tall man hugged the thin boy in his arms, the boy held the wine bottle and looked at Aizen stupidly, "Why did the teacher come out?"

"If you don't come out, you're going to fall to the ground." Aizen looked up at Ichimaru Gin, and carried Hoshino Yuu into the house, "Why are you drinking?"

"I haven't tried it before, I want to try it." Hoshino Yuu smirked, "Teacher, you are so kind."

Aizen's footsteps paused slightly, he looked at the boy who was smiling without any haze in his arms, and looked at Hoshino Yu calmly and gently, "Do you think I'm fine?"

Hoshino Yu reached out and grabbed Aizen's skirt, "Very good, the teacher is very kind."

"I'm not a good person, Xiaoyou." Aizen said in a low voice, "I've always had ulterior motives."

Hoshino Yuu blinked, "Teacher, what are you trying to do? Anyway, just don't leave me behind, Teacher."

Aizen looked at Hoshino Yuu, the boy's drunken eyes were full of fear, "The teacher brought me back, so don't leave me alone, I'm alone...I dare not, I'm afraid...they are very fierce."

Seemingly speaking incoherently, Hoshino Yuu repeated, "They're all so fierce, lock me up..."

From this nonsense, Aizen got a glimpse of Hoshino Yuu's life during those years when he disappeared.

The eyes behind the glasses were dim, and the smile was gentle, "What locked you up? What made you angry?"

The boy shook his head indiscriminately, throwing all the wine bottles on the ground, he hugged Aizen tightly, "I can't, I don't know, I forgot, teacher, I forgot."

Aizen patted the young man comfortingly, "Forget it and forget about it, go to sleep, and tell me when you think about it."

"Then, let me avenge you, okay?"

Hoshino laughed, and he replied, "Okay."

He closed his eyes and murmured, "I also want someone to support me. The teacher has always supported me. It doesn't matter even if I really have a plan... The teacher is the most important person to me, and I only have the teacher."

Lan Ran put Hoshino Yuu on the bed, the moonlight slanted onto the boy's face, his face as white as jade shone slightly.

Aizen thought about what he had been thinking about, and it seemed that he finally had an answer.

Since you are reluctant to use this child, let's protect it, just like Hoshino Yu said he only has a teacher, but Hoshino Yu doesn't know that his only teacher is him.

Only Hoshino Yuu, Aizen Soyousuke chose by himself, and Aizen Soyousuke brought back by himself, which belonged only to Aizen Soyousuke.

What if he remembered? A thought suddenly popped into Aizen's mind, what if Hoshino Yuu remembered the past and wanted to return to Kuchiki Byakuya?